Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I could not agree more very reminiscent of a sub savanna or semi desert camo pattern.

Regards Mark

Hi Mark, I have seen many reference pictures of German ISAF troops wearing this is Semi-Arid environments and look's very effective indeed

Post 1945 cams
    Attached Images Attached Images Post 1945 cams 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

picked up some dutch dpm helmet covers Post 1945 camsPost 1945 camsPost 1945 cams
    Regards James

?

Great examples of the Dutch DPM covers James, I would like to source the Desert 3 colour version to add to my own similar covers

?

Hi Camo collectors ,here's one of my favourite Warsaw Pact Raindrop patterns, I particularly like the Czech Vz-60 JehlicĂ­ pattern as the underside of the pattern is very unique.

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

Here is the pattern under IR light courtesy of henrikc Vz 60 - Camo

Post 1945 cams

very nice set opex ,i agree on the czech needle pattern as being one of the best of this genre ,it makes the nva version quite bland , the jacket looks a very early one ,do my eyes see a 1964 date next to the crossed swords acceptance stamp and the ir photo looks amazing ,thanks for sharing
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice set opex ,i agree on the czech needle pattern as being one of the best of this genre ,it makes the nva version quite bland , the jacket looks a very early one ,do my eyes see a 1964 date next to the crossed swords acceptance stamp and the ir photo looks amazing ,thanks for sharing
    Many thanks for the compliment James, I only have one piece of NVA camo but in comparison to the Czech pattern is bland. I think the jacket is an early one 1964??
    ( it's a bit faded to make out) the only let down is that it is a Woman's version as it has no exterior chest pockets, and the buttons are sewn on the opposite position compared to a male jacket, but I really like the pattern so I can deal with this small issue.

I found the IR picture whilst doing some research, and thought it would be good to share the pictures/site here. The pattern under IR is amazing !!

Thanks again buddy

BTW-Have you any more cool Austrian Pea Pattern items to update here, I would love to see them

hi opex to be honest i didnt realise the jacket was for a women but still looks superb mate ,but now you mention it i have seen czech needle pattern skirts on sale from time to time if i could convince myself they were more like an eastern block version of the kilt i might be tempted ,as for the austrian camo ive picked up a few pieces ,i must give a huge thanks to mark k for the trousers though its bringing my display closer to fruition ,and seeing as you ask so nicely here is a rough idea ,please excuse the nva belt and czech boots though they are just gap fillers and also the war room is a bit of a mess Post 1945 cams
    Regards James

?

Many Thanx James I know they have gone to a good home were they are appreciated.

Regards Mark

?

Quote by James C View Post
    hi opex to be honest i didnt realise the jacket was for a women but still looks superb mate ,but now you mention it i have seen czech needle pattern skirts on sale from time to time if i could convince myself they were more like an eastern block version of the kilt i might be tempted ,as for the austrian camo ive picked up a few pieces ,i must give a huge thanks to mark k for the trousers though its bringing my display closer to fruition ,and seeing as you ask so nicely here is a rough idea ,please excuse the nva belt and czech boots though they are just gap fillers and also the war room is a bit of a mess Post 1945 cams

Hi James, yes sadly a "Lady" jacket still a cool pattern and features, I really like the Austrian manikin display so far buddy, which I am confident will be completed to your usual attention to detail and completion. Mark's done you proud there.

?

Hi camo collectors, here I have a pair of Choc Chip patterned combat trousers which I assume are possibly originally from the UAE, but have never been able to confirm this 100%, has anyone ever seen this type of trouser before,as I would be keen to confirm one way or another of their origins??

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast