MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

Default Belgium Brush stroke

Here is a picture of the swirl effect on the Belgium Brush stroke Camouflage which shows the pattern quite effectively.
    Post 1945 cams

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

Whoa now I feel dizzy!!!

?

Haha thanks René, the swirl effect was not apparent at first , but then I was folding the trousers up to pack them away and noticed the "psychedelic worm hole" effect

Quote by Opex View Post
    Here is a picture of the swirl effect on the Belgium Brush stroke Camouflage which shows the pattern quite effectively.
    Post 1945 cams
    definately a portal into the past thanks for showing more from your superb collection gary and im glad you picked up the full length austrian parka with hood ,very nice
    Regards James

Quote by Opex View Post
    Post 1945 cams
    I've got a pair of trousers in that pattern but i can't bloody find 'em!..

Because they're camouflaged?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Because they're camouflaged?
    Should be in the jokes section!....

?

"I've got a pair of trousers in that pattern but i can't bloody find 'em!.."

I would be keen to see them when you find them Paul, thanks for looking

?

"Definitely a portal into the past thanks for showing more from your superb collection Gary and im glad you picked up the full length Austrian parka with hood ,very nice"

Many thanks James, yes a "portal into the past" very good mate

I am really pleased with the Austrian Parka, it does not fit me but look's good on display and I have been after one in this condition for year's ,so I can tick this one of my list

Guys
    For anyone with an interest in Gulf War One cams, may I humbly direct you to a thread of my own on another forum in the hope that it doesn't breach forum etiquette here - I really don't want to repost it, as you'll understand if you take a look. This is a field with no detailed reference resource anywhere, and I've done my best to remedy that, or at least make a start.

Here it is: Identification Guide To Gulf War One Militaria

(and if anyone wonders why the two different forum names - Edward is my real name, William was our cat!)

Page 60 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast