Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Quote by James C View Post
    my latest aquisition a set of belgium para denison's ,these are not paired as the jacket shows a lot of use while the trousers seem box fresh but both luckily are dated 1956Attachment 716276Attachment 716277Attachment 716278
    I do like these and bought a jacket, but no trousers for sale at the moment that I could find on the bay.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I've got a pair of trousers in that pattern but i can't bloody find 'em!..
    Hi mate, have you found your trousers yet? LOL.
    Regards,

Jerry

I tried to register with this forum yesterday but have not had the email activation yet, is it always so slow there?

Though I might have joined previously and that might be the problem, but if I did, I have no idea under what user name, doh!!!
    Regards,

Jerry

PS. I pinned this thread as it is very popular, though as it is so active it might not need sticking.
    Regards,

Jerry

Here's another DDR potato patt quarter probably late 50's early 60's

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Hey Opex , I've got a pair of those Belgian pants and a couple of shelter quarters . I'll have to dig them out and get some photos taken .
    Cheers Chris
    Hi Chris, that would be fantastic I would be especially keen to see the shelter half's, as I am not to familiar with them

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    I'll have to take some pics. I just bought a dpm para smock and am waiting for it to arrive. What I'd really like to get is the pre DPM versions, eany of the post war denison smocks would be nice to get, though they are already getting very pricey. I saw this one the other day and tried to make a trade for it, but no luck.

Thanks Jerry I look forward to seeing your DPM collection, and I relate I have been after a Dennison for many years but the prices are astronomical. The example you missed out on look's like a 59 pattern version that would have made an excellent addition especially with the beret

?

[QUOTE=Anon;1301376]
    Quote by Opex View Post
    And some various DPM Temperate Jackets,Parka's ,Smock's and wind proof's

8.Para Smock
    Attachment 710396
    Attachment 710397
    9. Para Smock
    Attachment 710398
    Attachment 710399

I do like the para smocks. any version but these dpm with wooly cuffs are cool and as yet are still affordable. This is the type I have on its way to me.

Hi Jerry, me too they are iconic and I really look forward to seeing yours when it arrives

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    I do like these and bought a jacket, but no trousers for sale at the moment that I could find on the bay.
    Jerry the trousers used to be so common only a couple years ago, sadly they do not appear on the market quite so often now, a UK ebay seller S Frankish sells these saying that, check out this link which hopefully will work!

VINTAGE ARMY COMMANDO PARA OVER TROUSERS in 58 JIGSAW PATTERN CAMO | eBay

Regards Gary.

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's another DDR potato patt quarter probably late 50's early 60's
    Hi René, fantastic example and the fading only add's to the interest,thank's for sharing it with us, regards

Page 62 of 103 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast