Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 73 of 96 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

'97 dated DPCU Auscam cover early type

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Hi Kradman, that is a very interesting piece of kit, the camo cloth is like the pattern supplied to Iraq by the MoD prior to Operation Granby, I agree with the other comments made too about the build quality and belt attachments...Perhaps it is a middle eastern issued piece ?

A fascinating item thank you for posting it up

?

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    Great thread, I just discovered it! I used to collect post-WWII camo and still have some of it. I started back in the 80's. Whenever I went to a gun or military show, I would look for any military camo that I didn't have or had never seen. I just found it interesting. Over the years, I have traded and sold off a lot of it (stupid thing to do, I know), but I hung on to some items.
    One thing I still have is a military jacket made in Belgium for the West German Army. It is made with the Leibermuster pattern camo. The jacket appears to be a paratrooper jacket because it has the straps that go through the crotch. Maybe you guys can help me identify it. I will post some pictures of it when I dig it out of the basement.
    Attached is a photo of the pattern from the Camopedia website.
    Thanks!
    I look forward to seeing this item, I was not aware Belgium supplied garments to West Germany, so this sounds like an exciting item especially in the Swiss camo pattern

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    '97 dated DPCU Auscam cover early type
    Excellent cover René, I look forward to seeing it on an Oz issued pasgt

Great pick-up Rene
    Very nice mate.

?

Anyone in this thread interested in modern Canadian camo, both Afghan desert and Cadpat? I have some that are put away in storage, no intention in using them for display anymore.

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Anyone in this thread interested in modern Canadian camo, both Afghan desert and Cadpat? I have some that are put away in storage, no intention in using them for display anymore.
    I finally catch you giving something away and I have to say thanks but No Thanks, I don't collect these. I'm sure there will somebody along soon to snatch them Up
    You are a good man Doug!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

CBH
    ?

I'm always interested in Cadpat , its hard stuff to find , I have some greens as posted but I only have a pair of desert pants . But I feel like I'd have nothing you'd be looking for in trade .

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I'm always interested in Cadpat , its hard stuff to find , I have some greens as posted but I only have a pair of desert pants . But I feel like I'd have nothing you'd be looking for in trade .
    Shoot me your address by PM, I'll send you a Cadpat and Afghan Canadian camo care package, no trade required. It's on me. Just so me a favor, if you tire of them pass them along to the next guy for the same price you got them for :-)

Thanks!
    Doug

Quote by DougB View Post
    Shoot me your address by PM, I'll send you a Cadpat and Afghan Canadian camo care package, no trade required. It's on me. Just so me a favor, if you tire of them pass them along to the next guy for the same price you got them for :-)

Thanks!
    Doug
    Top man Doug!....
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...