Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

"The Croatian woodland stuff was quite common in the UK a few years ago, i picked up a pair of the pants from a surplus dealer at a bike rally after i got really wet in a thunder storm. Very similar to the US BDU/M65, they could almost be the Yank stuff with Croat labels!.."

Thanks for looking and for the comments Paul, you are spot on the design is a replica of the BDU, apart from the camo pattern which is distinct from the
    M-81 inspired print. My local surplus stre was selling loads of the M-65 Coats a few years back but the trousers always alluded me up until recently, I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that the trousers have a number of buttons in them to attach some form of liner in them... now I will have to wait years before these liners come up for sale

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Opex View Post
    Many ,many thanks for showing this super rare West German camo jacket, I am very glad you posted some pictures of it..very impressive piece

BTW,below is a link to another forum where you will be able to read more information about this rare camo jacket

West German 1955 Leibermuster
    Thanks for the link! Great info and pictures. I wish I had the trousers to go with mine like he has...

One I found today a Series 3 LAND125 DPDU 09 dated
    Here's a great site on Aust camo ADF Gear Collectors Club - Home

US Woodlands rip stop Maternity 90 dated

comparisons of a 09 & 04 mfg

?

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    Thanks for the link! Great info and pictures. I wish I had the trousers to go with mine like he has...
    You are more than welcome buddy, I wish I had the jacket and the trousers in my collection, thanks again for showing your jacket, it has certainly made me want to add this camo to my wish list

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    One I found today a Series 3 LAND125 DPDU 09 dated
    Here's a great site on Aust camo ADF Gear Collectors Club - Home
    Hi René fantastic example ,and similar to one I have in my collection...cheers for the link too, that is very useful for future reference

?

US Woodlands rip stop Maternity 90 dated

Hi René, that is an unusual piece, maternity wear is not all that common, I also assumed the fit would be similar to the men's version all be it "a bit bigger around the belly"..but I notice there are no chest pockets...interesting item mate

?

comparisons of a 09 & 04 mfg
    René great comparison shots of the '09 & '04 camo, I really must add some more Oz camo to my collection someday

Quote by Opex View Post
    René great comparison shots of the '09 & '04 camo, I really must add some more Oz camo to my collection someday
    Hey you already have Great Aust cam there!!