Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

?

"The Croatian woodland stuff was quite common in the UK a few years ago, i picked up a pair of the pants from a surplus dealer at a bike rally after i got really wet in a thunder storm. Very similar to the US BDU/M65, they could almost be the Yank stuff with Croat labels!.."

Thanks for looking and for the comments Paul, you are spot on the design is a replica of the BDU, apart from the camo pattern which is distinct from the
    M-81 inspired print. My local surplus stre was selling loads of the M-65 Coats a few years back but the trousers always alluded me up until recently, I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that the trousers have a number of buttons in them to attach some form of liner in them... now I will have to wait years before these liners come up for sale

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Opex View Post
    Many ,many thanks for showing this super rare West German camo jacket, I am very glad you posted some pictures of it..very impressive piece

BTW,below is a link to another forum where you will be able to read more information about this rare camo jacket

West German 1955 Leibermuster
    Thanks for the link! Great info and pictures. I wish I had the trousers to go with mine like he has...

One I found today a Series 3 LAND125 DPDU 09 dated
    Here's a great site on Aust camo ADF Gear Collectors Club - Home

US Woodlands rip stop Maternity 90 dated

comparisons of a 09 & 04 mfg

?

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    Thanks for the link! Great info and pictures. I wish I had the trousers to go with mine like he has...
    You are more than welcome buddy, I wish I had the jacket and the trousers in my collection, thanks again for showing your jacket, it has certainly made me want to add this camo to my wish list

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    One I found today a Series 3 LAND125 DPDU 09 dated
    Here's a great site on Aust camo ADF Gear Collectors Club - Home
    Hi René fantastic example ,and similar to one I have in my collection...cheers for the link too, that is very useful for future reference

?

US Woodlands rip stop Maternity 90 dated

Hi René, that is an unusual piece, maternity wear is not all that common, I also assumed the fit would be similar to the men's version all be it "a bit bigger around the belly"..but I notice there are no chest pockets...interesting item mate

?

comparisons of a 09 & 04 mfg
    René great comparison shots of the '09 & '04 camo, I really must add some more Oz camo to my collection someday

Quote by Opex View Post
    René great comparison shots of the '09 & '04 camo, I really must add some more Oz camo to my collection someday
    Hey you already have Great Aust cam there!!

Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast