Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast

Post 1945 cams

Article about: Great stuff Opex! I haven't posted on this thread for a while but thought I would kick this in -has been posted prev in 'World guns' thread a few years ago-West German Flecktam P38/P1 pistol

Many thanks gary and yes i did notice the rubber type coating ,the british nbc suit seems to leave charcoal dust all over the under garments where as the us version has protective lining have you noticed how much surplus pre 95 pattern desert jackets and trousers are out there now ,they seem to have flooded the market ,just a quick question but were they brit gw1 desert boots the type that feel apart in the heat ,paul (gunny) mentioned it a while back mate

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post 1945 cams
    P
    Many

?

Hi James, yes there does appear to be a glut of P90 DPM on the surplus market,odd and perhaps it's been enough years now for the MoD to realise they do not need it , so it has been made available or sale?

The boots you have displayed are indeed the type to allegedly disintegrate, though I am sure sure if the case for all of these boots or just a bad batch, as the pair I have in my collection were worn throughout the gulf war and are in good shape still!

I think you need ( does not every collector ?) a set of sparse DDPM, these are the holy grail of P90's.

Take care,Gary

great to have your input here again gary and thanks for your valued thoughts on those boots ,your right the sparse is indeed hard to find ,ok so ive learned something ,i wasn't aware the pre 95 pattern was called p90 so thanks for that bit of info ,cheers james

Picked up this shirt thinking its latvian army camo does anyone know for sure ? thank you for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams   Post 1945 cams  

Post 1945 cams  

AIF
    ?

Not sure if any of this has been shown before? Here is my set of Australian DPMU (Disruptive Pattern Mid Point Uniform) pouches. Sadly I don't have the uber rare uniform.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post 1945 cams  

?

[

?

Quote by kradman View Post
    Picked up this shirt thinking its latvian army camo does anyone know for sure ? thank you for any help
    Hi Kradman, very nice I am 100% sure it is indeed a Latvian Field shirt.

I Look forward to seeing more of your camo, especially as it gives me something to research which I enjoy doing, regards Opex

?

Quote by AIF View Post
    Not sure if any of this has been shown before? Here is my set of Australian DPMU (Disruptive Pattern Mid Point Uniform) pouches. Sadly I don't have the uber rare uniform.

Very nice indeed, over here this would class as Uber rare, I have a few Oz uniforms but not webbing, thanks for sharing

AIF
    ?

Yeah it is fairly rare / uncommon over here too, most was painted over or dumped. So a full set unpainted & unmolested set is hard (but not impossible)

?

Hi fellas, thought this thread needed a refresh, here I have a pair of British DPM P66 trousers and a pair of Austrian K4 Kampfanzug 57 trousers which I took a few shots of, regards Opex

Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams
    Post 1945 cams

Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 38 78 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 98 ... LastLast