Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Post pictures of your homemade displays!

Article about: Im running out of ideas to displays things so i thought i could make a thread about homemade displays.Please post pictures of your homemade displays and give instructions to make make them.

3mk
    ?

Default Post pictures of your homemade displays!

Im running out of ideas to displays things so i thought i could make a thread about homemade displays.Please post pictures of your homemade displays and give instructions to make make them.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post pictures of your homemade displays!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Post pictures of your homemade displays!

I just undertook a task like you are referring to. As to not post redundant photos, here is the link:

From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

3mk
    ?

Wow must of taken alot of work!

Quote by 3mk View Post
    Wow must of taken alot of work!
    Hi,

While it did take some time, it really wasn't that bad. The toughest thing I had to deal with was deciding on an interior surface color and type. I used a power sander with 220 and then 240 grit paper (I like sanding, it is therapeutic for me), to round off any sharp corners and to prep for stain and paint. The worst part was masking the different areas during staining and painting. Other than that, it was a snap. In fact, since it constructed of inexpensive 1/4 in. plywood and 1X2's, I am thinking of making another to the same measurements later on to house yet another grouping.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]