Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Post your first item/s of 2016

Article about: Hi guys, since we are starting a new year, I thought it would be great if you post your first ítem added to your collection in 2016. I will start with mine. A set of straps for a NCO junior

Default Post your first item/s of 2016

Hi guys, since we are starting a new year, I thought it would be great if you post your first ítem added to your collection in 2016. I will start with mine. A set of straps for a NCO junior officer of artillery, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your first item/s of 2016   Post your first item/s of 2016  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your first item/s of 2016
    P
    Many

The first photo does not belong with the other two Juan.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry Ralph, well spotted, my PC it s packed with photos and mixed them up, thanks for that, Juan
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    The first photo does not belong with the other two Juan.
    Ralph.

My first for the year is a HJ buckle M4/13 marked on the "wrong" side, under the roller bar

Nice one, what a surprise a buckle from you, well done
    Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    My first for the year is a HJ buckle M4/13 marked on the "wrong" side, under the roller bar

Newest and one of my favorite items
    Also a set of SS panzer pics with Sepp Dietrich in 35 in total
    cant post them as told not to over pics being copied but here is one lots of better pics than this
    Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

Wow mate, that is something, congrats on your new acquisition, top item to start 2016, hope you will get many more this year, surely will see them if you post them here
    Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Newest and one of my favorite items
    Also a set of SS panzer pics with Sepp Dietrich in 35 in total
    cant post them as told not to over pics being copied but here is one lots of better pics than this
    Post your first item/s of 2016Post your first item/s of 2016

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Wow mate, that is something, congrats on your new acquisition, top item to start 2016, hope you will get many more this year, surely will see them if you post them here
    Yeah was nice to get, i see you're still picking up some nice stuff. Hows the weather? its like 0oc over here frost on my car

A quiet start to the year for me. A small addition to my TK grouping and a KM Soldbuch

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your first item/s of 2016   Post your first item/s of 2016  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Yeah was nice to get, i see you're still picking up some nice stuff. Hows the weather? its like 0oc over here frost on my car
    Yeah picked up a few items this year, still have a long way to go though, in fact there is no end to this hobby, that is in fact what makes it so great and interesting at the same time. Talking about the weather, just going to take this small chance and promote Gran Canaria, today is 22 degrees Celcius, but hey, all you need to do is just take a few days get into a plane and that s all

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast