Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Post your SS items!!!

Article about: One brand new buckle

Default Re: Post your SS items!!!

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you, Sir. I agree, I wonder where one finds these little plastic mounts and then I shudder to think what these were removed from, the remnants discarded. I find them much more enjoyable displayed on a cap.

Seek and you shall find....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS items!!!
    P
    Many

no little plastic stands here, to be sure....none.

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Also love Friedrich-Berthold posted items!!
    Outside of class!!
    |<

thank you. Antwerp is such a nice place.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    no little plastic stands here, to be sure....none.
    And most pleasing to see, thank you. I will be receiving my first "scull" from Shea in the near future, displayed in it's organic state, no plastic stand to be seen.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    And most pleasing to see, thank you. I will be receiving my first "scull" from Shea in the near future, displayed in it's organic state, no plastic stand to be seen.
    Bravo. I think you should buy the Hayes hat for sale on the ding bat website. That is, the maroon insane site. The cap would like to live with your items, I am sure.

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Love your displays DrCMH !!
    And your collection of course.
    |<
    Thank you stuka f, I wanted to be able to enjoy the collection as well as keep it relatively safe from the little jowls of insects. It worked out pretty well, I think.

Best regards,

CMH

Shea is costly, but he tends to have good things of this type.

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you stuka f, I wanted to be able to enjoy the collection as well as keep it relatively safe from the little jowls of insects. It worked out pretty well, I think.

Best regards,

CMH
    I have constant bad dreams about creatures destroying my woolens. A horror.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Shea is costly, but he tends to have good things of this type.
    Very true. There are some items which just seem to "speak" and his cap with the period officer upgrade that has sat on the site for an eternity has been knocking around my head as long as I have been collecting. This is where sensibility has been flung out the window on my part. The Hayes cap is very tempting and I may just proceed with that as well.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Very true. There are some items which just seem to "speak" and his cap with the period officer upgrade that has sat on the site for an eternity has been knocking around my head as long as I have been collecting. This is where sensibility has been flung out the window on my part. The Hayes cap is very tempting and I may just proceed with that as well.

Best of luck and please share your items when you secure them. No one wants the Hayes cap on the other site because of some inconsequential Mottenfrass. Age is age. Viel Sammlerglueck.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast