Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Post your SS items!!!

Article about: One brand new buckle

Default Re: Post your SS items!!!

Quote by Doggert Dog View Post
    Nice stuff everyone. Too bad the belt buckle was denazified don but still an amazing piece.
    Yeah both ss and OT buckles are denaz but at least they belong to the same group and i'm very happy to own it
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS items!!!
    P
    Many

I would be happy to own them too. I agree that it makes it better when it belongs to the same group.

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Any chance to see the catches of all the years before!!???
    ;-)
    |<
    Not all is being pictured, but this year is still growing.... Will show my becames later Surely I got nice insignia too
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Not all is being pictured, but this year is still growing.... Will show my becames later Surely I got nice insignia too
    And cuff titels ....
    ....in a box....
    ....under your bed.....
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    My only SS items which were given to me by the vet's son.
    This is a very special collection, one with a history that you can place some personal attachment to. Many thanks for sharing.

CMH

My few
    Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

ok i'll post my ratty, er salty daggers. i got these two from the same guy about a year apart, almost 30 years ago. i never came across better ones that i could afford. and i was happy to have these. on the m33 the wood was replaced just before i got it. he got an original grip, and used the original grip eagle and SS from the damaged handle, he gave me the original grip too. what i'm curious about is why the fittings on one has turned gold, and the other dagger has not. stored in the same drawer for over 20 years. they looked the same back then. it is not cigarette smoke. it is like luger trigger gold. the m33 tang nut was hand tight, so i took it off to show the tang marks.
    both daggers are compleatly un marked no 1 11 or 111 . the m36 is a type 3. it had a rough life. you can see the layers of steel where is sat in the scabbard and rusted on the blade retainers. so it was well cleaned before i got it. i left them as is. the buckle is an early Overhoff. the luger is not SS but it looks good for the pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!  

Very nice items you have there Andrew
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Quote by Andrew View Post
    ok i'll post my ratty, er salty daggers. i got these two from the same guy about a year apart, almost 30 years ago. i never came across better ones that i could afford. and i was happy to have these. on the m33 the wood was replaced just before i got it. he got an original grip, and used the original grip eagle and SS from the damaged handle, he gave me the original grip too. what i'm curious about is why the fittings on one has turned gold, and the other dagger has not. stored in the same drawer for over 20 years. they looked the same back then. it is not cigarette smoke. it is like luger trigger gold. the m33 tang nut was hand tight, so i took it off to show the tang marks.
    both daggers are compleatly un marked no 1 11 or 111 . the m36 is a type 3. it had a rough life. you can see the layers of steel where is sat in the scabbard and rusted on the blade retainers. so it was well cleaned before i got it. i left them as is. the buckle is an early Overhoff. the luger is not SS but it looks good for the pic.
    Great items Andrew ... thanks for sharing.. the thing is I kinda like when some items aren't "text book" My chained SS dagger was stored badly and has a dent in the scabbard ... Im told lots of chained daggers have one paticular dent from hanging low and getting caught in the car door... to me that's "real" its 78 yrs old... I have things that are 6 months old that Ive dented
    Anyways thanks again... and can we see more of the Luger?

Regards,
    Shaun.

Quote by carltiger View Post
    only one factory (Sandrik, in modern day Slovakia), ever produced the war time SS kanisters.

any idea WHERE the Sandrik production facility was located - might take a sniff around there at the weekend,

Mike

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast