Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Post your SS items!!!

Article about: One brand new buckle

Default Post your SS items!!!

The only SS item I have for now is this SS buckle but I am getting an SS dagger in a few weeks. I would like to see what SS items you guys on the forum have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post your SS items!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Post your SS items!!!

I'd love to get one of those buckles eventually, as well as a Heer one- they're all interesting designs. My only SS item is my Deschler Totenkopf, but It's my favourite thing in my collection!

Mat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post your SS items!!!   Post your SS items!!!  

?

They may be your only SS items for now chaps, but they are both very nice pieces. I have a few SS items, I shall however, show pictures of an item that I recently sold (due to space, or a lack thereof!). It is a rare SS Kanister, as used on the Eastern front. I really like the character and "been there" feel of it, plus the fact that it is indeed very rare.

Regards,

Carl

Beautiful SS items members. Let's see more!!!

Nice piece Carl, it's interesting that they would have their own containers marked as such, rather than generic ones that could be used by all of the armed forces.

Mat

Didn't actually collect SS items, but these fell into my lap a while back.......and now I do. :-)
    Tom

Post your SS items!!!  

Though I dont have photos of my stuff and if so? have no ability to post, I have: a minty SS Signallers diamond, mint collartabs for: SS Nordland Div and SS Sturmbrigade Langemarck, as well as mint pairs of shoulderboards for: SS Panzer Obersturmbannfuhrer, SS Panzer Untersturmfuhrer and SS Feldgendarmerie Sturmbannfuhrer. I got all of these well over 10 years ago and never ventured into the "SS Minefield" again.

You guys have some fantastic SS items!!

The only SS item I own (besides photos) is this little thing...
    I think that it was made at “Kongsberg Våpenfabrikk” in Norway...
    And my guess is that it was made for the Norwegian SS volunteers..
    It has an awesome light weight stock made of walnut or something like that, with 2 SS skulls stamped under the grip...

Best regards from Norway

Post your SS items!!!  

Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!Post your SS items!!!SS items....

Post your SS items!!!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Post your SS items!!!  Post your SS items!!!  Post your SS items!!!  Post your SS items!!! 

Awesome stuff. Everything is extraordinary!

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast