Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Propaganda Poster Collection

Article about: I thought I would share my propaganda posters with the board.. Please do not get the wrong idea about me by seeing the posters I collect.. I collect them strictly for history..

Default Propaganda Poster Collection

I thought I would share my propaganda poster collection with the board.. Please do not get the wrong idea about me by seeing the posters I collect.. I collect them strictly for history!!!! The first poster is in the process of being restored ,and then it will be framed.... I have 1 more poster coming from Holland as I type this.. Should you have any of these types of posters for sale please let me know.. Again please do not get the wrong Idea about the topic of the posters I collect!!!

Propaganda Poster CollectionPropaganda Poster CollectionPropaganda Poster CollectionPropaganda Poster CollectionPropaganda Poster Collection
    Last edited by macapple; 08-05-2015 at 10:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Propaganda Poster Collection
    P
    Many

Nice collection.

MAP
    ?

Would love to see these but looks like they are posted via a photo hosting sight. If that is true, could you upload the pictures directly to the forum.

See link below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...uncements.html
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Would love to see these but looks like they are posted via a photo hosting sight. If that is true, could you upload the pictures directly to the forum.

See link below.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...uncements.html

I used the uploader
    Last edited by macapple; 08-05-2015 at 10:41 PM.

MAP
    ?

Thanks! When I view WRF from the office all pictures using a host are blacked out. Thus I can't see. However the real reason for using the uploader is so that in the future if the pictures are gone from the host, the thread will be useless.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael , are you saying you still can't see the pics? I used the uploader on the site..

The 1st 2 are sideways, but still visible. The rest of them are showing up fine here also... A nice collection, for sure. The Eternal Jew poster is quite scarce in original form, as they have been hugely copied over the years.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Quote by macapple View Post
    Michael , are you saying you still can't see the pics? I used the uploader on the site..
    Nope. I can see them now. All good. Sorry for the confusion.

BTW...Nice collection and thank for showing.

Michael

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The 1st 2 are sideways, but still visible. The rest of them are showing up fine here also... A nice collection, for sure. The Eternal Jew poster is quite scarce in original form, as they have been hugely copied over the years.
    That Eternal Jew poster was a find of a lifetime!!!! It was on ebay for all of 6 hours , and then it was removed... I emailed the seller and made them an offer... The life that poster had is fascinating!!! It was used as a drawer lining its entire life!!!! The poster was found in a drawer perfectly folded up until it was found by the liquidators of the owners estate.. It was quite expensive to have it restored... You are correct about many fakes of the Dej , but 99% are so badly faked only a blind man would be fooled.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nope. I can see them now. All good. Sorry for the confusion.

BTW...Nice collection and thank for showing.

Michael

Glad to share them Michael!!! I know many frown upon the posters I collect , but they are all part of history ,and thats the reason I collect them. I plan on approaching our Arts museum next year in hopes of exhibiting them... I just don't think 8 posters is enough to exhibit which is why I am looking for a few more.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast