Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?

Article about: Hey folks, I went to pick up that SS dagger (It's quite nice and I will be posting pictures of it shortly), and while I was there, the guy expressed interest in getting out of the hobby. Giv

Default Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?

Hey folks,

I went to pick up that SS dagger (It's quite nice and I will be posting pictures of it shortly), and while I was there, the guy expressed interest in getting out of the hobby. Given that I have spent the "medium bucks" with him as of late, he gave me a "I'd be crazy not to buy it" price on all of this stuff. I've posted some very simple overhead shots of the items, and those here that know me know that I pride myself on taking good quality images that the forum can benefit from. Thus, please excuse the marginal overhead long shots, as I'm just posting this here to figure out what folks would like to see first in detail. It's going to take me quite sometime to photograph all of this stuff, but I most certainly will for the good of the forum.

Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?

Mods, feel free to move this thread to a more appropriate sub-forum, but I figured with the mish-mosh of items, I'd post it here.

Enjoy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quite the Haul! What would you all like to see detailed pictures of first?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice haul. Would be nice to see the campaign shields! (looks like they've been polish / cleaned however)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice haul for all at once!
    All of your insignia can go here,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...s-third-reich/
    Tinnies can go here,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...a-third-reich/
    And you know where the awards can go but please remember to post them separately, a new thread for each.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Some beautiful bullion Officer eagles! Very nice!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."