Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Saturday Project...It is more than I expected

Article about: Well.... Decided to look at my photo albums, photos & ID Documents today. I have found things I did not know I had which is good. Trying to make a little corner in the war room to add so

?

Default Saturday Project...It is more than I expected

Well....

Decided to look at my photo albums, photos & ID Documents today. I have found things I did not know I had which is good. Trying to make a little corner in the war room to add some personality. Hard to display this stuff and for years it has been in the safe or in drawers. I will post some more pictures of new found stuff I find when I get organized. I am gonna need another beer and more space I think. Wife: "Yes to Beer"..."No to more Space".

Here is the start of it:

Saturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expectedSaturday Project...It is more than I expected
    Last edited by Rossi; 06-03-2017 at 10:41 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Saturday Project...It is more than I expected
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Dude...You have to DEMAND more space!!!!

But I like what you've done so far. You spend a lot of time thinking and building your display the right way vs me who just pops everything on a shelf..... Museum quality set up!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Great items you have! I also love period paper items and books. I have the same hard time trying to display it the way I want, but you did a lovely job

Very nice Kirk!
    It is difficult to display paperwork properly. Keep up the good work!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Anybody has a better way to display please advise. Always open to ideas. Thanks for the comments. Sitting in a middle of a room amongst books and paper deciding what gets put back it the drawers and what makes the shelf display.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Yes all my paperwork ( feldpost letters, wehrpasses, soldbuchs etc.. are in a cardboard box (& its not even a period box)......sigh.

Nice to see it all on display!!
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Awesome display and great use of space.
    John

Always a pleasure to see your displays.

Thanks,

William
    Bethel

Very nice!