Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

scr-625 mine detector

Article about: Just found one!! very good condition. I will post some photos of the repaired interior and a video with sound. I like this item! Having fun with it. When i was repairing it i was take one fr

Default scr-625 mine detector

Just found one!! very good condition. I will post some photos of the repaired interior and a video with sound. I like this item! Having fun with it. When i was repairing it i was take one frying pan and two saucepans from the kitchen to test it. Teller mines was big! When my wife discover where the kitchen tools was

Complete recaping was done, changed 2 tubes and replace alot of old cracked cables with new silicone ones. The ugly white cables was changed from the Greek army!!! i will fix that later
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture scr-625 mine detector   scr-625 mine detector  

scr-625 mine detector   scr-625 mine detector  

scr-625 mine detector  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement scr-625 mine detector
    P
    Many

Default Re: scr-625 mine detector

working and very happy!!!I will send the video.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture scr-625 mine detector   scr-625 mine detector  

scr-625 mine detector  

I had my hands on one of these while the fire station I volunteered at was cleaning out it's work shop. My father and I set it aside, went to eat lunch and when we came back it was gone..............Never found out what happened. We assumed it was tossed and hauled to the dump. Yours looks great, Congrats !

I have one in super shape that looks pretty much the same. I posted photos of it a while back. I'll try to post some more. How did you rig up the batteries? How many volts etc. That's my only drawback. Ron

the high voltage is 11 (eleven) 9 volt batteries in series.you can go with 10 if you like.The limits are 70 for change and 103 for maximum.the 11 is the best from my experiments.You have to replace for sure some capacitors to work correctly.Any questions ask................ :-)

Thank you giorgos. Being as I am not the greatest when it comes to electricity I'm sure I'll be in touch.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture scr-625 mine detector  

i see that someone tried to make one hihg voltage battery and solder 2 cables!is that you?Don't be afraid.the period electronics are very simple to repair them!

Quote by giorgos View Post
    i see that someone tried to make one hihg voltage battery and solder 2 cables!is that you?Don't be afraid.the period electronics are very simple to repair them!
    No, I didn't do anything to it. I did find this site which may help.Ron

BA38 (BA-38/U) for SCR-536 / BC-611 Receiver/Transmitter.

i saw that.But 100 GBP for a battery is too much.Is the battery made from gold?you can make a cheap one battery with 10-11 9 volt batteries in series and play with this.Just remember that you have to try first if the detector works before buy the expensive battery.

Quote by giorgos View Post
    i saw that.But 100 GBP for a battery is too much.Is the battery made from gold?you can make a cheap one battery with 10-11 9 volt batteries in series and play with this.Just remember that you have to try first if the detector works before buy the expensive battery.
    I'll try. I guess I didn't really think it could be that easy. But with my luck I'll hit a snag. It pretty much goes,something I figure to only take 10 min. usually turns into an hour. (or more) Thanks! Ron