Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Share with us your gas masks

Article about: Hello mates.I thought to start a Thread for the gas mask ''lovers''.Below is my 4 gas mask.Not something awesome but a good start...

Default Re: Share with us your gas masks

Spitace 41 nice pieces.I have seen some post war belgian M51s at e-bay for a low price.Cool mask thought

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share with us your gas masks
    P
    Many

James, the Japanese one is very cool.

Ya'll have some great mask collection. There are my three masks. Not my priority item to collect, but I like to have a few examples in the collection.

?

Some excellent gas masks on here guys.. James you have rather dandy collection there.. I love the S6 & S10's....We should keep them coming??. Cheers Terry.

?

Here you go guys my lightweight WW2 gas mask, nothing special but it going onto my Airborne Para display later when I have finished him off.. Cheers Terry. Share with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masksShare with us your gas masks

gosh terry id forgotten about this thread ,thanks for the comps on the gassies ,your para display sounds great ,ill look forward to it once complete ,cheers james

?

Yeah without detracting from this thread... I have a helmet & gaiters.. So don't go holding your breath James otherwise you could be turning blue!!! lol.Cheers Terry.

Here is my contribution to this excellent thread

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks  Share with us your gas masks 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Good call Nick I have one of these tucked away but no photos so I can't show..So thanks for some top dollar photos. Cheers Terry.

Great idea for a thread, and great masks too!

I am in the process of re-photographing and re-organising my entire collection of gas masks and anti gas/NBC/CBRN equipment in a more professional looking way for my website that I am working on at the moment. So from time to time I'll upload photos of the more interesting pieces of my collection

The first one I'll show is a new addition to my collection which arrived this morning, its a British Avon manufactured MkIV Special T Mic Service Respirator. The microphone port is on the left of the facepiece, this feature is what sets it apart from standard MkIV's which don't have the port.

The mask, fitted with a Canadian Anti Gas Hood, not completely correct but I thought it looked quite good

Thanks

Danny

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast