Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

share your display ideas and items!

Article about: Hello all! I have dont this before and have decided to try it again. I am asking anyone and everyone to show off their collections and their ideas on how to display them. I will include a sm

Default share your display ideas and items!

Hello all! I have dont this before and have decided to try it again. I am asking anyone and everyone to show off their collections and their ideas on how to display them. I will include a small part of my collection below to start!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture share your display ideas and items!   share your display ideas and items!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement share your display ideas and items!
    P
    Many

Here are a few not the best but in a spare room I play around in I usually can find items I am looking for someday I will organize it better. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture share your display ideas and items!   share your display ideas and items!  

share your display ideas and items!   share your display ideas and items!  

Awesome display I am new to collecting "about 2 months" and here is my collection so far! I have a HJ Armband, HJ late war knife, HJ Photo of a glider pilot, 2 HJ Tinnies, Luftwaffe uniform removed Eagle, a Nazi supporter paper flag, A party armband, Coastal Artillery patch, a Wehrmacht buckle, Kriegsmarine buttons, a 1943 edition of "Mein Kampf" auf Deutsch, a Swastika banner center cut from a large flag, an M35 double decal helmet, an M42 relic helmet, and a Soviet relic helmet everything is original "except the flag the helmets are on". and the items I have coming to me in the mail are a bronze Mothers Cross and 2 HJ tinnies I can not wait to collect more haha. And when it comes to displaying items, OCD kicks in and I like everything very uniform and neat. All my helmets need to be facing so any possible logos are showing and any cloth insignia I have needs to be displayed neatly in the frames. I do not like cluttered collections because I feel important pieces of history just blend in to the rest of the collection and get forgotten about. Your collection however, is displayed very nicely and organized

share your display ideas and items!  

and sorry for the few blurry pics haha

I am rearranging my maine display at the momment.
    I am trying to get all my Belgian stuff in it, and my first encountered problem was how to present the caps I have.
    So what I did was; take a thick MDF board and cut out a conical / oval figure out of it, nearly having the size of the cap you want to display.
    Sand the sharp edges and put it on a stick. You will see the inner side of the MDF is a rather soft material!
    Here is what it looks like (pictures are not in the order I wanted them to be....);

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

get displays!

MAP
    ?

I have too many items and not enough room. difficult to set up permenant displays as new items are always coming in so need to shift and move constantly...

share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!share your display ideas and items!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

wow thats a pretty big collection

MAP
    ?

Around 70%. Many items in closets as I have no room. Also most of my rifles/pistols and swords are in a safe and my few other uniforms are packed away.

I've been given this room on a temp basis. It was my sons bedroom and I moved him in with his brother. In a few years he will want it back. At that point not sure what I'm going to do....

Plus due to this and the fact that new items are always coming in I have not set up anything with an artistic eye....

Here is my thread...have some new items incoming so it will change again....

My Collection - A portion

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

great collections

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast