Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Share your display tips!

Article about: very nice 85 ronnies i have been relegated to the loft also with my collection on my wifes orders heres part of my collection my allied helmets ive recessed them into the storage areas of my

?

Default Re: Share your display tips!

Pretty neat... nice sollution.. ! I like it... cheers... Hansi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your display tips!
    P
    Many

A case for my knives. Seen here with the glass doors open-------
    Attached Images Attached Images Share your display tips! 
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    A case for my knives. Seen here with the glass doors open-------
    Hi, Greg !

I recognize most of them including the German models,
    plus the Randall, Ek, and Gerber !

Who made the Faibairn & Sykes editions.....?

Great collection of knives, and a nice display case !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nice collection and once again, nicely displayed... ! Having hunted high & low for something suitable for my collection of buckles and bits & bobs, I've started to think that I will probably end up making something myself... that way at least the cabinet can be 'tailor-made' to suit the exact shape and size of the collection. The trouble is... I like to find things with character and age that suits the style of whatever it is I want to display. I saw something interesting the other day... it was an old clock-case (without the clock!), one of those that hangs on a wall with a long box for the pendulum and a glass door. It was wide and shallow and its design looked German/Swiss... with plenty of curls & swirls & fancy woodwork... it was almost black and would have been perfect for a collection of buckles. It would have been easy to fit out with shelves or line with velvet or felt, etc.... unfortunately though, here in Australia, anything older than 20 years and it's classed as an antique! It was way too expensive but it's given me a few ideas... I'm now looking around for other old pieces of 'furniture' that, after a tweak or two, might have the potential to become a display case... Cheers... Hansi

Hi Steve,
    Nothing really special there. One is a India marked piece. /l\ I. And the others are B2.
    No etchings or any of the other cool things to look for.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Just came across these at... www.militaria24.de could be good if two or three were stacked on top of each other and fixed to a wall? A good way to see all your bits & bobs but also have them protected from dust.. kids... cats.. etc.Share your display tips!

Quote by Hansi View Post
    Just came across these at... www.militaria24.de could be good if two or three were stacked on top of each other and fixed to a wall? A good way to see all your bits & bobs but also have them protected from dust.. kids... cats.. etc.Share your display tips!
    Wow, that would have been awesome to have, and if you could camoflauge it and not show it too much, you would protect yourself againt thieves
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by paul a View Post
    Hello, Bayonets take up a lot of room so i added a few hooks to a old cd rack ,it,l do till i can get something a bit better,plus cheap samurai sword stands work well .Paul a
    Wow!!! Look at those bayonets!

You could always get one of these glass displays, they are very cheap and very easy to build.
    I bought myne at Ikea.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

i had to make this to show my stff in my loft and tried to use all the space i could, almost got there still a few bits to finish
    cheers ronnie

ps SS caps are copy's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!  

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast