Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Share your display tips!

Article about: very nice 85 ronnies i have been relegated to the loft also with my collection on my wifes orders heres part of my collection my allied helmets ive recessed them into the storage areas of my

Default Re: Share your display tips!

very nice 85 ronnies i have been relegated to the loft also with my collection on my wifes orders heres part of my collection my allied helmets ive recessed them into the storage areas of my loft and fitted plexiglass fronts to protect
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your display tips!
    P
    Many

thanks james i like your collection of helmets at least the wife cant move your stuff out the way that plexi glass comes in handy
    cheers Ronnie

I would like to see this thread up and running again!
    Any display tips out there?

?

I dont have any tips, But I recomend a shadow box that goes on the wall, I have one with a green background.

cheers,
    Pat

Here is one; Displaying rifles

Regards

Anyone got any more display tips to share? I'm sure there are a lot out there

Here's a couple of mine:

New gun rack

New War Room - You can help!

Ikea glass cabinets is highly recommended, and they're so cheap!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I agree with the Ikea display cases. I have a couple of them as well as a few shadow boxes from Micheals for some of my dagger displays. I also use Riker mounts as well as a few other display cases from Micheals.Share your display tips!Share your display tips!Share your display tips!
    I searched for a long time to find a couple of these cases for a reasonable price, fortunately, these two were given to me free.Share your display tips!Share your display tips!Share your display tips!
    If I can not find what I want, I make it myself.
    Ralph.Share your display tips!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    i had to make this to show my stff in my loft and tried to use all the space i could, almost got there still a few bits to finish
    cheers ronnie

ps SS caps are copy's
    Ronnie, tell me more about the diving helmet on the left please.
    How old is it? What's the story?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

hi

some great tips here. rbminis, your display looks like a shop ! what times it open ?

My top tip is about display of visors. The one problem i found is that the visor is the weakest point and if stored incorrectly can come loose. the main way to stop this is to put it on a foam head as it also helps keeps the shape.

Now this may be just me but i find that once you get a few of these together it looks like some kind of head hunters den.

So my solution was to make my own display stand that supports the cap and protects the shape as well.

Cost per unit is 42p and it also looks like it cost less than a $1 !!

So here it is........not very exciting.......

Share your display tips!

but when a cap is place on it you cannot see the stand.

Share your display tips!

cheers

tony

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Ronnie, tell me more about the diving helmet on the left please.
    How old is it? What's the story?
    Don kihotis, my other hobby is diving and i have always wanted one of these since i was a kid, sadly it's a repo mate and not very old my mum and dad bought it me for my 40th birthday, the were going to get me a real one until the seen the price of them
    i do love it though
    cheers Ronnie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast