Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Share your display tips!

Article about: very nice 85 ronnies i have been relegated to the loft also with my collection on my wifes orders heres part of my collection my allied helmets ive recessed them into the storage areas of my

Default Share your display tips!

Here are some of my display ideas, hope you like them. Share your display tips!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

Share your display tips!  
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your display tips!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Share your display tips!

Here are a few of my photo display tips
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

?

here you go guys. just hang it on the wall,or just lay it out...collector ww2 vegar,what kind of m1 carbine is that? i have one,,,

Last edited by pammy; 08-24-2010 at 02:22 AM.

?

this

?

this case i picked up cheap!! this is a nice way to let people that come over see your stuff i think its a wast if you have to put it away some were..just sometimes i have to take down the nazi flags if its a certain person..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!  

?

this case i got along with most in it at astate sales so i get it all pretty cheap! a few things i pay top dollar on but thats all. you can fit a lot in one of these old glass cases and this one has legs and i have another i took off the legs so i could put it up on the dresser..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!  

Quote by pammy View Post
    here you go guys. just hang it on the wall,or just lay it out...collector ww2 vegar,what kind of m1 carbine is that? i have one,,,
    Well, it is Inland made and the seller who i bought it off said he didn't have a stock for it when he got it so it could be an M1A1, but you never know.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Hi Pammy... nice collection! I think those old glass-topped display cases are perfect... you can see your collection but everything's protected from dust. Plus, an old one like yours has a lot of character and suits the display.I know that a lot of people keep their things stored away but I just love to see mine all the time... the main reason that I collect! Cheers... Hansi

I agree with pammy, the items always look good behind glass.
    This is how my main dispaly looks like
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

collector ww2 would love to see the gun .and NUNO love your stuff i always wanted a mothers cross but never found one cheap..Hansi ,thats the only way i never put it away or i will sell it instead!~ thanks fot showing and the glass display casses i see almost everytime at the astate sales i go to under $20 well ,the last time i think i paid $20 for 2 but my mind is bad ,i do know the glass had a crack in it in the back and the legs had to be fixed ..i should have bid on the last ones they had a key on the lid~~well room is always a problom thats why i try to stick to one thing i like luft items for now..and a few ss things comming one day!!i might go door to door and pass out flyers that i buy military items!! who knows ....i might turn out something good? i know the lady across from me has someones ww2 foot locker with a flag but she will not let me close to it...''.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast