Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sharing some of my collection

Article about: It's apparent I am not so proficient at photography. As I take some pieces out I am photographing them. Needed to be done. These are not rare but represent many years of my youth obtaining t

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Perhaps a thread for each item in the correct forum? A better chance to have expert eyes on your collection that way.
    I hope this doesn't appear disrespectful or rude as such aren't my intentions whatsoever, but why(I'm not necessarily asking you but the others that agreed too) would he need to? He hasn't asked for a authentication, on the contrary, he clearly stated this thread was for the sharing of his collection and isn't that the purpose of the 'collections display' sub-forum?
    Bigm1957, I'm sorry to hear about your 25 G.A.B. On a positive note it appears, though all of your items aren't my main focus in this hobby so interpret this loosely, that most if not all of your other items are real. If you obtained them decades ago you'll be pleased to know you've made quite the profit. Thank you sir sharing.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sharing some of my collection
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2