Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display

Article about: Recently, I took delivery of a WWI downed aircraft section from a friend. The piece was shipped in the crate you see below. Not wanting to discard such a well-crafted box, I started thinking

?

Default Re: From Shipping Crate to Militaria Display

Better than I imagined it would be... amazing Steve... simply amazing!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thank you guys. I am humbled by your comments...really.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Fan bloody tastic , has come up awesome Steve , the light realy gives a stunning effect , well done , cheers Raymond

Quote by ironcross1 View Post
    Fan bloody tastic , has come up awesome Steve , the light realy gives a stunning effect , well done , cheers Raymond
    Many thanks Raymond, I appreciate the comments very much.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Very nice indeed! It works very inspyring! I might copy that!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Very nice indeed! It works very inspyring! I might copy that!
    Hi Stuka,

Thanks for your compliment. I am glad that my efforts have inspired you. It is very rewarding to me when I can help others with ideas for their own displays.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Very nice,you are indeed a talented man.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Truly ingenious mate!! Just love the way it has all come together. Really enjoyed following this project from the onset, always eager to see the completed display. Well done on a simply fantastic idea brought to a most satisfactory conclusion. I shall be trying something similar myself soon.
    Tom

iron cross
    ?

you have made a beautiful display that can bring people back in time. I just love your museum display. I also love the uniform and cap and would not mind adding an early American cap to my collection.

Wow guys, thank you for the support, interest and very nice compliments. I knew I liked how it turned out, but you guys confirming the outcome makes me like it even more. Thanks!

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast