Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Show your flag or banner collection

Article about: Bob, you sir I think have us all beat. Is that N.S.K.K. a trumpet banner and drum skirt? Matching ... how cool is that?

Default Re: Show your flag or banner collection

Here is my sole flag, It is from my Grandfathers funeral honoring his service in the ETO. In the foreground sits his belt/canteen, a Vietnam era m1 as stand in until i procure a ww2 m1, a double decal m35 Feuerschutz Polizei lid, and some sort of an observation sight for a Flak 88.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your flag or banner collection
    P
    Many

Here's a WW2 period Merchant Marine flag to add into the mix

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    25mm (1 cm) = 1 inch.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ade, you must have been tired when you posted this, 25mm = 2.5cm, 10mm = 1cm.

Here is a Heer Signals unit air recognition marker flag, though I have seen on a website that these were claimed to be HJ signals unit flags! Also, photo of one in use.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your flag or banner collection   Show your flag or banner collection  

Show your flag or banner collection   Show your flag or banner collection  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

And this one, a WWI period German example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your flag or banner collection   Show your flag or banner collection  

Regards,

Jerry

You all have some fantastic banners! Nothing fancy with mine. Just a party flag made in Italy I believe, a small party pennant and a small HJ pennant. I have a 14 foot building banner but it's raining today so I can't spread it out to take a pic. Maybe on the next sunny day.

Show your flag or banner collection   Show your flag or banner collection  

You guys have some fantastic items! Here is a pictures of my large NSDAP banner and a few pendants, Enjoy!
    Thanks, Glen.

I have only one at this time.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I also have this Soviet naval guards flag (and some others needing to be photographed).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your flag or banner collection  
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Motley View Post
    Here my only flag so far, have no idea what it is, my grandad gave it to me today, the story he gave me with it is that he got it off an old friend when he owned a pub, and that the flag came from the Falklands while the war was going on, thats ll i know about his flag,

Attachment 348203

I love this flag now and its in my opinon the best piece in my collection, but i have no idea what it is, so does anyone know what it is??

Thanks
    Tom
    Tom, I can't help you with your flag but I will post one I got in 83' tonight. It is the flag from the mast of the HMS Hermes given to me by a British sailor in St. Thomas after the war on the way to Virginia.

Burt

And this Royal artillery pennant, either for a FOO or a brigade commander, not sure yet as it needs further research.

Regards,

Jerry

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast