Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Show your flag or banner collection

Article about: Bob, you sir I think have us all beat. Is that N.S.K.K. a trumpet banner and drum skirt? Matching ... how cool is that?

Default Re: Show your flag or banner collection

Here are most of mine. I could not find my HMS Hermes Faulklands battle flag tonight but I'll keep looking. Congrads to my British friends on their victory in the mean time,

Burt

Show your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your flag or banner collection
    P
    Many

Attachment 355105Attachment 355107

Here is my Pinnacle of my Collection. I think these flags are unbelievable in their quality & workmanship. I have spent many hours staring and wondering about the history of this piece. I wish it had the battalion ring so i could further research it but alas, it has been lost to time.

- - Updated - -

Here are the Pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your flag or banner collection   Show your flag or banner collection  

johnnykillzone
    ?

A Few from my collection. I'm new on here ...... JohnShow your flag or banner collectionShow your flag or banner collection

Very nice flags everyone! What's the story behind the Norwegian one milmuseum?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Vegar,
    It was in a veterans foot locker with some Japanese, Russian and Burma flags. I know the vet served in both the Pacific and Atlantic side but I don't have much more info than that.

Thanks
    Burt

Well that is very odd indeed. Do I see some markings on it?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Veger,
    There are some good markings on it. I'll dig it out in the next couple of days and get you some pics if you'd like me to. I found it a bit odd that there was the WWII Russian flag and the Norweigan flag in this foot locker. I am still doing some research on this soldier but I have not finished yet.

Thanks
    Burt

I'd love some pictures of the markings, maybe it will reveal more behind the story.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    a few more
    This banner for the town of Grossbockenheim came with a large collection of Third Reich militaria collected and sent to the U.S. by American GIs. Does anyone know if it might have any NSDAP associations? Thanks, Uncle Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your flag or banner collection  

Finally got a chance to take some outdoor pictures of my flags today:

Nazi party flag:

American 48-star flag+ service banner

And a flag from our family, I am not sure of the age, since it is very used, but it is earlier than pre-war, a very nice family heirloom.

And lastly a Norwegian-Swedish union flag, got this at a fleamarket for 2 $
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast