Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Show your ghosts of collections past

Article about: I don't have any pics of things I had before I joined the forums, as I didn't really photograph and catalog it. I did have a small collection of deacs though. Enfield No4, Mosin M91/30, SVT-

Default Re: Show your ghosts of collections past

I don't have any pics of things I had before I joined the forums, as I didn't really photograph and catalog it. I did have a small collection of deacs though. Enfield No4, Mosin M91/30, SVT-40, and a few mostly British helmets and other bits and bobs. All long since sold to pay some bills in my youth. I regret that bigtime now, I should have made the electric/gas/water/mafia wait....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

I have nothing to show, I will never sell any piece of my collection even under threat

Some might call me a horder, (although I do not feel that way) as I have no ghosts of my past collections.
    I just keep trying to find a new way to store/show them.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Some might call me a horder, (although I do not feel that way) as I have no ghosts of my past collections.
    I just keep trying to find a new way to store/show them.
    Ralph.
    It is in particular difficult to find a new way to store the collection over time.
    I really should sell some of the lesser things to free some space.
    But I can't do it. Every little piece of the collection is dear to me. No matter the price.

?

I dont have any photos of my old collections, but it would have been impossible for me to get the same items with todays insane prices.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Quote by lengies View Post
    I have nothing to show, I will never sell any piece of my collection even under threat
    Hi, dont take it wrong, but i doubt that.
    You will sell something someday.
    Cheers
    Nuno

In the past, I sold this to make a long trip

I have to find the pic, but I sold a nice complete Luftshutz gladiator helmet earlier this year. That was dumb and now I regret it. I know they are out there and not rare, but it was nice to have one. Now I have to look for another. Oh well. I'm toying with selling a lot of medals and documents to work more towards an SS helmet, which is my major goal. I keep telling myself to "sleep on it." I've been sleeping for months, lol.

I don't have any pictures of the items I had an were lost long ago. I have sold firearms in the past and have regretted it almost immediately. So I no longer sell anything. I have toyed with the idea of selling some duplilcate items but I hate to do even that. Although if I want to feed my Polizei addiction it may be mandatory!

Also this complete uniform bought in Stuttgart in the 80's and sold because of insects....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12