Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

?

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Very good stuff so far. Heres two of mine, a USAAF 8th Airforce officer c.1943 (non-regulation boots and gloves) and a British Infantryman c.1941.
    Douglas great display dummies you have there... If you don't mind me asking where did you find them?.. Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    Great display - any photos of the back of the full mannequin ?
    Its far beyond a great display.
    Its outstanding, in my opinion.
    I love the way, how the busts are inserted on the wall.

Superb

Cheers
    Nuno

Quote by Tango View Post
    Douglas great display dummies you have there... If you don't mind me asking where did you find them?.. Cheers Terry.
    Hi Terry, the dummies are home made (wooden posts padded with cardboard and newspaper), with polystyrene heads from ebay.

?

Quote by all1knew View Post
    your center picture is crooked

just kidding of course. Heck, I even like your floors!

Where did you get your display cases on the left there? Did you build the room and do the drywall yourself to accommodate the busts?

William Kramer
    The picture has been replaced by an Ikea horizontal cabinet. I bought 7 tall cases, one corner case and a double case....all matching from Buhler. I did finish the complete basement by myself, and decided to include the cubbies. I might also add that I finally picked up the blanket for my infantry boy on the right.

I included a pic of 3 tall cabinets, all are separate but I put them together to make it seem larger. I haven't started on the Ikea cabinet yet, still thinking about what to fill it with.

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

?

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Hi Terry, the dummies are home made (wooden posts padded with cardboard and newspaper), with polystyrene heads from ebay.
    Thanks Douglas for the info you have done a top dollar job...I can see you were playing attention when Blue Peter was on in the days...Cheers Terry.

Quote by James C View Post
    my post war, east german , nva torso display ,also a work in progress ,the commemorative scarf was a prussian tradition and was issued to all soldiers on there last day in the ddr after the fall of the berlin wall and before being absorbed into the west german bundeswehr ,enjoy jamesAttachment 547541Attachment 547542Attachment 547543Attachment 547544
    Bloody good that James!........

thanks very much paul

Here mine volkssturmer.

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

looking good but dry to age the bandage a bit and make it dirty/worn. also some dry blood on the face would help to complete the look.

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    looking good but dry to age the bandage a bit and make it dirty/worn. also some dry blood on the face would help to complete the look.
    I am going to try good tip!

Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 ... LastLast