Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

I need to get some more mannequins, actually probably need more room first! Here are the 2 I have at the moment.

SAS, Italy 1944/1945.

Show your mannequins!

Australian SASR, Afghanistan 2011, besides the weapons everything is directly from the regiment and Australian contract.

Show your mannequins!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Here's a Luftwaffe tunic display I just completed.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

A B-24 pilot of the 15th Air Force that flew out of Italy.

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

A B-25 uniform grouping for a bombardier aboard "Big Jamoke" of the 12th Air Force

(center in bottom photo shows this exact uniform in wear)

William Kramer

Show your mannequins!  

William- The Luftwaffe mannequin is beautiful and the bullion on the US mannequins are very nice! I love the 12th SSI on the shirt.

?

Fantastic mate,love the WW2 SAS trooper

Hi all
    introducing my two mannequin's purchased from a closing down retailer for £20 for the pair!! couldn't resist really!!!

"Fred" (short for Friedrich)

and "Drunken" "Ed" (as he hasn't got one!!! a "head" I mean!!!! and well.. erm ...you get the picture!!! )

I will eventually get round to clothing them up for display!!!
    and will post the results here!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

Quote by aussie digger View Post
    I need to get some more mannequins, actually probably need more room first! Here are the 2 I have at the moment.

SAS, Italy 1944/1945.

Show your mannequins!

Australian SASR, Afghanistan 2011, besides the weapons everything is directly from the regiment and Australian contract.

Show your mannequins!
    superb work there mate on your displays ,do i notice muti terrain pattern there ,i wasnt aware of its use for the austrailian air service ,keep up the great work ,ive enjoyed viewing ,cheers james

Quote by austromunga View Post
    Hi all
    introducing my two mannequin's purchased from a closing down retailer for £20 for the pair!! couldn't resist really!!!

"Fred" (short for Friedrich)

and "Drunken" "Ed" (as he hasn't got one!!! a "head" I mean!!!! and well.. erm ...you get the picture!!! )

I will eventually get round to clothing them up for display!!!
    and will post the results here!!
    hi austro ,im really looking forward to what you bring to the table ,ive always made my own mannequins ,usually a spare boiler suit packed with rags ,it works a treat for the sniper look ,for a standing display i had to use wooden formers to add support Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Greg, I would add a ribbon for the EKII, as you could not have an EKI without it.

I would also move to Kuban shield to the correct position above the sleeve eagle.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade , I swore that i had seen some pics of German officers wearing a EK1 with no ribbon bar or ribbon for a EKII and i finally found the pics i remembered seeing . These are mainly of Vinzenz Kaiser and in the Group shot you can see that none of them have ribbon bar or Ribbon for a EK II.

Cheers.
    Greg

Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast