Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

?

Amazing thread, to say the least. I'm impressed to see how much money you guys put into your collections. The mere sight of a couple of German Crosses hanging out on a single self is incredible.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    Played dress up this morning as it was raining (and I was trying to sort out some webbing for another thread)
    A 12th Army Royal Artillery Lt. The BD blouse is dated 1944, the trousers 1942, the majority of the webbing is 1940 and the boots 1945.
    I have the same mannequin. These are cheap to buy and made of thin plastic so easy to cut and modify. The only minor is that the position of the hands are making it unable to form other positions and the head which has a huge circumference making it difficult to display medium size headgear.

I found these flexible hands and solve one problem. I will also change the head with a Webster one.

Here are 2 photos: before and after
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Where did you get the hands from and did you modify the arms yourself? As you state they are cheap realistic(ish) mannequins, I got mine from eBay. They do have big heads and are quite tall, luckily a lot of the kit I have is on the large size.

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    Where did you get the hands from and did you modify the arms yourself? As you state they are cheap realistic(ish) mannequins, I got mine from eBay. They do have big heads and are quite tall, luckily a lot of the kit I have is on the large size.
    From another fellow collector. You can see his listing here: AFRIKA KORPS FORUM / Very Realistic hands with flexible hands

I don't know if he still has in stock but i can ask if you are interested.

As for the head i will replace it with one of these, after i finish repainting.

Their circumference is 53-54cm.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

?

My Obergemeinschaftsleiter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

Hi Tohell, that's a grand entrance you have posted there. Very nice. Welcome to the forum. Can we see the full length of it?

?

sure.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Very nice set and the mannequin looks very realistic.

?

Awesome NSDAP and SA uniforms. Do you have a SS uniform to complement them?

Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast