Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Default Kiwi WW2 28th Maori battalion (still saving for replica lee enfield for him ) the lemon squeezer was my grandfathers who was in the 27th machine gun battalion

Kiwi WW2 28th Maori battalion (still saving for replica lee enfield for him ) the lemon squeezer was my grandfathers who was in the 27th machine gun battalion
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Default swedish ww2

a couple of Swedish ww2 infantry Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

Hi Guys,
    I would like to add to this great post several of my uniform mannequins from my USA collection. All 3 of these original uniforms belonged to one officer in the United States Army. He graduated from West Point Military Academy in 1938 and as a Lt. Colonel during WWII was the Commanding Officer of the 28th Field Artillery division of the 8th Infantry. He fought his way from France to Germany until the end of the war. He later served in the Korean War as the Commanding Officer of the 9th Field Artillery supporting the South Korean troops. He retired in 1970 as a 4 Star General. Some of his Decorations and Awards include The Distinguished Service Medal, The Silver Star, the Bronze Star with Valor, The Air Medal (for flying in aerial observation missions) and the Purple Heart for wounds received in Germany in 1944. Hope you enjoy! Thanks, Bob

Click on photos to expand!

His named West Point uniform dated 1936.

Show your mannequins! Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

My favorite of all is his beautiful Mess Dress Blue uniform complete with his original miniature medals and silver bullion stars.

And lastly his Dress Whites uniform presented in front of his silk 40 star flag.

Very nice Bob!
    Love the early West Point uniform!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default USA veitnam

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

some more photos of my collection...sad to say the Panzer guy is a reproduction uniform
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Great collection
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hi to all.,

Here my father collection of Portuguese Lizard Camo and M64 Gear System started to be used in 1964 during the Overseas War in Portuguese Africa from 1961 until 1974 in Angola, Mozambique and Portuguese Guinea.

For those who do not know, the Portuguese Overseas or Colonial War (Guerra Colonial ou de Ultramar) consisted of a confrontation between the Portuguese Armed Forces and the forces organized by the liberation movements of the former overseas provinces of Angola, Guinea and Mozambique, between 1961 and 1974.

It can be seen on the mannequin, the Portuguese Special Forces badges of the Portuguese Rangers (Operações Especiais os Rangers) and a knife used in the African bush by the Portuguese troops.

Best Regards.,

Von River

Show your mannequins!
    Show your mannequins!
    Show your mannequins!

Hello all,

While not full mannequins, here are some tunic busts I have done.

William Kramer

Very nice William. Thanks for sharing
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast