Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Many excellent mannequins here in this thread. Very inspiring!!
    Here's mine, an Ostfront Luftwaffe airfield guard and Ostfront bombercrew member. Not the best pics unfortunately (camera broke and pics are made with phone).
    Unfortunately the guard can't stand on its own so I am not able to display his rifle with the set (imbalance). Anyway, I am pleased with both

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

Edit: somehow some of the pics come up sideways...don't know how to solve this?? Sorry for that!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

Love seeing these suits as I have one too!
    re aligned one for you.
    Cheers for showing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  
    Regards
    René

Thanks a lot René!!

Unfortunately I am limited on space and my mannequin stands in front of a window, whilst not in direct sunlight I was worried about the Denison smock losing its colours so I have dressed my mannequin in ‘jungle greens’. He is representative of an officer of the Royal Engineers 1945
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051