Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection

Article about: A new montage of my side cap collection for the British & commonwealth.

?

I like the red AFS helmet but not as much as the FANY, roughed up, used things appeal to me more than those in perfect condition.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection
    P
    Many

Quote by ynot View Post
    I like the red AFS helmet but not as much as the FANY, roughed up, used things appeal to me more than those in perfect condition.
    Thanks Tony.

The FANY is extra nice as it is a MKI* and one of only two flashed to the FANY I have ever seen and the other example looks a bit uncertain......and is an absolutely mint MKII, so either way not as good IMO
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Wow Jerry you dont do things by halves what superb helmet aquisitions you have made recently to your collection ,i cant decide my between them ,as for the caps im really taken by the Gloucestershire Regiment cap especially with the back badge intact ,Very nice indeed thank you for updating your superb headgear collection thread
    all the best ,james

Quote by James C View Post
    Wow Jerry you dont do things by halves what superb helmet aquisitions you have made recently to your collection ,i cant decide my between them ,as for the caps im really taken by the Gloucestershire Regiment cap especially with the back badge intact ,Very nice indeed thank you for updating your superb headgear collection thread
    all the best ,james
    Thanks James.

I am not sure if it was clear but one of the helmets was also for the Glosters with both front and back badges as well as HG for Home Guard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection   Side caps, helmets and other headgear collection  

Regards,

Jerry

Thank you Jerry ,What a nice stencilled helmet you have just made my mind up on my favorite helmet of choice from your recent purchases
    cheers james

Jimmy D
    ?

Greetings ! I am a new member from Canada. I collect British
    General Officer and Field Marshal Rank Insignia.

Jimmy D

Quote by Jimmy D View Post
    Greetings ! I am a new member from Canada. I collect British
    General Officer and Field Marshal Rank Insignia.

Jimmy D
    Probably best to have posted this in the new members thread, though always good to welcome new members who collect allied items.
    Regards,

Jerry

Jimmy, I did try to reply to your second pm but you have now blocked me.

Sure, that is true about exchanging info but usually when I get messages the 2nd question is, is it for sale, other questions usually get asked in open forum. sorry if that comes over as rude.

Great if you also have some of the khaki shoulder board devices, I have not seen any others so far, so maybe you could show them in a thread, it would be good to see more examples of senior allied officer insignia. As I mentioned I have some caps and cap badges and also some metal Generals SB devices as well as a set of cloth of a different form to the khaki FM types, being red and white.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7