Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142 LastLast

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Article about: Paul, Are those book plates, or personally signed books? If book plates are allowed, here is one of mine

Another signed by SS OBERGRUPPENFUHRER DEMELHUBER. This book is filled with Artistic Impressions of Old Uniforms of all the Main armies of Europe.
    Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!
    P
    Many

The Ehrenkleid des Soldaten is a wonderful book, with celebrity signature or not.

I own a copy, too. Very interesting items.
    damit, basta.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Ehrenkleid des Soldaten is a wonderful book, with celebrity signature or not.

I own a copy, too. Very interesting items.
    FB, Have you this page of writing in your book too. I can not tell if it's original hand written. it's very symmetrical. The Signature at the bottom is General Feldmarschall August von Mackensen.

Quote by 1 RNZIR View Post
    Para! 50 years of the Parachute Regiment by Peter Harclerode.
    Bought on line second hand. Imagine my suprise when apon receiving I open the first page to discover it has been signed by no fewer than 30 Parachute Battalion veterans. Probably at a reunion at some stage...
    I am interested to see the signature of Fred Duffield. He was a medic in the 12th Battalion as his signature suggests. I own his para helmet and a signed copy of his memoirs.

Quote by Spitace41 View Post
    I am interested to see the signature of Fred Duffield. He was a medic in the 12th Battalion as his signature suggests. I own his para helmet and a signed copy of his memoirs.
    Hi Spitace41.
    Gee that is interesting,, it just goes to show what a small world it really is. I will endeavour to do some research into Mr Fred Duffield.
    Thanks
    Jason

A recent addition of mine

Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

Having become acquainted with RN Submarines a few years ago so to speak, this is a special one for me, given and signed to me by Commander John Lorimer DSO of X6 fame, a lovely man. His courage and that of his fellow submariners is beyond me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!   Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!  

Thank you, Steve!

Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!Signed Books: Show 'Em If You Got 'Em!

Arrow

Picked up today in the basement of a Charing Cross Rd bookshop.....interesting 'period' book by the notorious Norwegian Fascist leader, Vidkun Quisling. But what made it worth the 4 asking price for me was the inscription......

I believe ( I'll be happy to be put right ) that this may be the signature of SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Paul Anton Helle, Kommandeur of the Amersfoort Concentration Camp. The inscription is basically 'Souvenir of Yuletide 1942 in the Netherlands 20 December 1942' * so I guess the book was handed out to his subordinates.

It seems that 19 out of 20 'SS' relics shown on the Forum are fakes - this is one that isn't !

( * : I wonder what the German is for 'Gee, thanks - just what I've always wanted'...... )

Nice pick up Martin I know Charing Cross book shops very well. Disapointed those book shops went along the side of Leicester Sq tube station.