MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sniper Rifle Collection

Article about: Very nice Paul ... Years ago I had a 30-06 ( American, damned if I can remember the make but its a common name) ... had a K-Kahles(?) scope [not cross-hairs, just a post with horizontal line

Default Re: Sniper Rifle Collection

Very impressive collection! Any plans to add an M91/30 PU? Theyr'e ALL the rage here in the U.S. right now.

Have you ever fired a WWI or WWII sniper rifle? Shooting my PU is A LOT of fun!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sniper Rifle Collection
    P
    Many

?

Amazing Collection!!!

Great rifles!!!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Very impressive collection! Any plans to add an M91/30 PU? Theyr'e ALL the rage here in the U.S. right now.

Have you ever fired a WWI or WWII sniper rifle? Shooting my PU is A LOT of fun!
    Thanks

I do plan on adding a nagant, my brother in law has one with a PU scope, although I'm partial to either the PE or PEM scope on the pre-war side rail mount. If I was to I'd prefer to have an original scope though, but it's actually finding one and not an eastern European copy artificially aged.

I have shot with some live rifles, but never telescopic sighted rifles. It was my intention to obtain an FAC and have live rifles aswell as deactivated for display and transfer the scopes over eventually, but I'm not in that position yet.

Paul.

Hi Paul, great to have you here!

Super stuff!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Sniper1944 View Post
    Interesting Kiwi, as Kahles are a German company from memory. Wonder how it got all the way out there?

Paul.
    Cheers Sniper , Trying to track down some more detail ... I remember the slide had a "lever" about 1 1/2 inch long that flattened to a "spoon" shape for the thumb to lock and release, US Soldiers were stationed down here during WWII ( so possibly originating from then?) .. Auckland for embarkation and Wellington Camps on return from duty ... my mum and her brothers collected lots of souvenaires from the troops in the camp at (I think) Haywards Hill ... being the only girl she always got the lion share she reckons, and to this day she will not tolerate a cross word said of US serviceman, she still remembers guys from her street (Kiwi soldiers) who left strapping 6 foot young men and returned shrunk and buckled after the Kokoda march and years in the POW camps , she is in her 80's now but has never forgotten the debt of gratitude felt toward the US for their work done in the Pacific, .. I wish I had some the gear she once did, its a bitter-sweet time listening to her recall the "hoarde" she gathered

Nice collection Paul, all you need is a Japanese sniper rifle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3