Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Some Dress Sidearms KS98, Swords, HJ

Article about: Just cleaning and decided to show some dress bayonets, Swords and a HJ knife. timothy

Default Some Dress Sidearms KS98, Swords, HJ

Just cleaning and decided to show some dress bayonets, Swords and a HJ knife. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02390.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	211.4 KB 
ID:	725415   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02389.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	214.0 KB 
ID:	725414  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

I spend a day, day and a half once a year on my vacation doing nothing but cleaning, oiling,or waxing my collection. I live in the mid-west, so the weather bounces all over the place, super hot and humid in the summer, cold and wet in the winter. I have found that since I started waxing my blades, they draw less dust and require less attention than they used to. I used to try and convince the boy's of how much fun it was, so I could start pawning some of it off on them, but they are smarter than I thought

Nice bunch of blades!

Jim

some?!?!?! that's a nice lot. I too love bayonets, and daggers, and have about 11 or 12 myself!

Quote by warbuff View Post
    some?!?!?! that's a nice lot. I too love bayonets, and daggers, and have about 11 or 12 myself!
    Post em if you got em!! of course on the dagger forum.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill