Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some German Pistols and Accessories

Article about: Some German pistols from left to right top shelf P08 Simpson marked no date, P38 cyq dates to June 43, Hungarian P37 jhv 41 waa with Luftwaffe proffed canvas holster extra mag. Second shelf

Default Some German Pistols and Accessories

Some German pistols from left to right top shelf P08 Simpson marked no date, P38 cyq dates to June 43, Hungarian P37 jhv 41 waa with Luftwaffe proffed canvas holster extra mag. Second shelf Walther PPK commercial proofed dates 36 37 replaced wartimegrips has PPK holster, Walther PP dates 35 35 with PP marked holster and extra mag and Browning 1922 Waa 140 proffed pistol with Luftwaffe marked drop holster extra mag. Third shelf Walther early Banner Waa 359 marked flare pistol and some misc holsters. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some German Pistols and Accessories   Some German Pistols and Accessories  

Some German Pistols and Accessories  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some German Pistols and Accessories
    P
    Many

Amazing. I wish I could own one of those. Guns laws in Canada are strict as they consider these weapons restricted firearms. Thanks for sharing

Quote by Rockett View Post
    Amazing. I wish I could own one of those. Guns laws in Canada are strict as they consider these weapons restricted firearms. Thanks for sharing
    Run south of your border and your dreams will come true
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Very nice pistols Timothy. A great collection. Are those the true colors of the grips on the P38? They look almost like a creamy Pink. Or is it just the photo?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very nice pistols Timothy. A great collection. Are those the true colors of the grips on the P38? They look almost like a creamy Pink. Or is it just the photo?
    There more like a red in natural light same type color found on some s84/98 from 43 on Poslett made 5 broken line found on cyq p38's these things are a bunch of different colors and light often distorts. timothy

Forgot to mention the Simpson po8 was my dad's bringback took it apart and mailed home in two separate boxes and it made it home believe it or not better than a German helmet he mailed from Normandy or Brittany area never arrived wonder why?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Run south of your border and your dreams will come true
    Been to the US a few times. I went to Gettysburg for the 150th a couple years ago. I found a local Militaria shop downtown. WOW! So many guns and swords from the Civil War to Vietnam. Never seen anything like it before. Getting back through the border I really dont want to risk anything. They asked if we had weapons. I never bought anything.