Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

some militar stuff i have found i need help with the sword

Article about: Ned, you have campers ?

Default some militar stuff i have found i need help with the sword

some militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the swordsome militar stuff i have found i need help with the sword

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some militar stuff i have found i need help with the sword
    P
    Many

The sword is for fencing I would say. The helmet is cool.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Leon Paul of London has been selling Fencing Equipment since 1921, and is in business in the US as well...Google told me that, lol...
    I believe the white shield with the sword may be Franco-Era Spanish...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by petertosh View Post
    The correct term is 'épée.'

*SIGH* I miss fencing.

The helmet is Portugese WW I era shell, between the wars markings and liner.

Quote by Scout View Post
    The correct term is 'épée.'

*SIGH* I miss fencing.
    Wrong mate. The correct term is 'Foil'. Note the square cross section of the blade and slight bend in the grip, known as a 'French grip'. The 'epee' has a straight grip and 'V' cross section.

*SIGH* I also miss fencing.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

That's strange, there's someone coming to repair my fencing next week, I've also missed my fencing!!!!!!!, sorry, couldn't resist

The medal bar looks fine!

A KVK with swords, Ostmedal and Heer Long service

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by davejb View Post
    That's strange, there's someone coming to repair my fencing next week, I've also missed my fencing!!!!!!!, sorry, couldn't resist

Quote by davejb View Post
    The 'contractors' are coming early Dave, I've just seen them leaving their home....

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast