Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some more to the collection..

Article about: Hello Gentlemen,Just some more items for the "War room", A Westwall medal which was cheap & it comes with paper packet..., & box for storing all the bits you dont want to d

?

Default Some more to the collection..

Hello Gentlemen,Just some more items for the "War room", A Westwall medal which was cheap & it comes with paper packet..., & box for storing all the bits you dont want to display!!! i had the box made to order so to speak!!! I think it is a lot better than having plastic boxes from Asda..... Hope you enjoy Terry & Aly....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some more to the collection..   Some more to the collection..  

Some more to the collection..   Some more to the collection..  

Some more to the collection..   Some more to the collection..  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some more to the collection..
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Some more to the collection..

Beautiful tunic, Cant tell if it is an original though. I have been wanting one for a long time now!

?

Mr C its a fake sorry, I got on here in the for sale part Im going to place the correct awards/badges on it & display in my War room....cheers Terry.

?

Some nice items Terry! i need to get myself a nice cased ek too, it makes a collection imo.

Cheers

Rory

?

Hey Rory long time no see!! yeah they are nice.. but not cheap..roughly around £250 to 280....Ive seen an unmarked 1 on A to Z military, for £180 boxed but it is unmarked!!.. cheers Terry.

?

Not cheap at all Terry! But this past while ive been searching through local antiques centres and have noticed stuff is a bit cheaper, also you can haggle the price down a bit if the items are damaged etc. although there is a lot of fake stuff about too. So you need to stay sharp, but its more fun getting out searching for them

Hope your keeping well mate

Rory

?

Yeah you are right there Rory with the searching bit!! Its aliitle hard working in the UAE lol...Im fine & you ?? hows the MD side of things?? if you dont mind me asking!! just pm... Cheers Terry.

?

Ahh.. Either way it does make a great display piece I love how you have it set up (the medals in the case i mean)

?

Thanks Corey very nice of you... Those plastic sleeves I get the Missus to buy of E-bay for next to nothing I think it something like 100 for £10!!!! at least your medals stand upright so they can be seen better.. Cheers Terry