Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some of my deacts and grenades

Article about: Here are some of my deacts and grenades, i will try take more pics tomorow

?

Thanks Buster for the link... Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some of my deacts and grenades
    P
    Many

?

I know phil, it's a crime to deact these great pieces of history, but it's the only way we in the uk can have them! Out of interest what firearms can you legaly hold in Arazona ? You even need defence to have airsoft here.!!!!

welcome to the forum and what a great collection can i ask which nation the folding stock ak was issued too ,im guessing bulgaria ,very nice soviet smg's too ,regards james

?

Hi James, the folding stock Ak is Chinese made by norinco, they are the biggest producers of ak! The black ak variant in the pic is a Hungarian Amd 65, it's very lightweight and was used by infantry units & paratroopers.

great info regarding the ak's buster i like the fact your ppsh41 has the earlier strap ,mine has the canvas type ,whats the date on yours if you dont mind me asking ,cheers james

?

Hi James, the ppsh is dated 44 as is the pps43, both are new spec with moving slide, safety and trigger! I really like the pps as it's a bit lighter to handle! Ppsh is a heavy wee bugger! Can you imagine the weight with the drum mug fully loaded.

your not wrong there buster ,for all its compactness the ppsh is still a heavy piece

?

Quote by James C View Post
    your not wrong there buster ,for all its compactness the ppsh is still a heavy piece
    I see you have a few of guns yourself, what are they & what kind of AK is it.

hi buster ,i have a 44 dated ppsh and the east german mpi kmSome of my deacts and grenadesSome of my deacts and grenadesSome of my deacts and grenadesSome of my deacts and grenades

?

Nice ppsh! And realy Looks great with the helmets! And the mpi looks amazing having the pebbled stock! I thought I seen a H&K mp5 in your collection also.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast