Re: Some of my items
Some more displays of British and Greek impressions, on a mannequin torso, this time! I hope you 'll like them!
1) Worcestershire Regiment KD OSD of the late Major Archibald John Gutch MC, worn during his service in Palestine.
2) KD OSD of a 10th Royal Hussars Captain.
3) British motorcyclist.
4) British infantryman, Italy 1944/45
5) 2nd AGRA gun crew member, Tunisia/Italy 1943/45
6) My favourite one: SAS/SBS/Greek Sacred Squadron impression. Lack of insignia on smock with different headgear can create some interesting impressions IMO, regarding the units.
7) With a red beret
8) With a "liberated" stripped KM M41 cap
9) With a double repainted (green over desert camo) MkII
10,11) Greek Engineers Lieutenant, 1940/41
12) Greek Wing Commander, 1935/41
06-28-2011 05:35 PM