Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Some Of My M1's

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Very very nice collection!.... Thank you Gunney Best Regards, Andy

?

Default Some Of My M1 Helmets And Others

I've recently had to relocate, so that meant moving my collection. Tonight I've finally managed to get some of it racked up. There are a few that I still need to bring over to the new place, but space is a problem, and I'll probably have to put a few in storage, and maybe have to sell a couple too. Then there are all the British helmets to bring over...........
    A lot of these have been shown individually in the past, but I thought a nice group shot would be good.
    Anyway, this is the result of an evening fighting bad light in a small room trying to organise some of the collection. At the end of a struggle I have one rack, a little bare, I'll be adding some backgrounds to the display when I can.
    The camera is a Nikon P510.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Of My M1's   Some Of My M1's  

Some Of My M1's   Some Of My M1's  

Some Of My M1's  
    Last edited by aj4010; 01-16-2013 at 12:56 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Of My M1's
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some Of My M1's

Great collection. These are so nice - especially the Officer's lids.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Oh im sorry did we forget to mention having not one but three hawleys you greedy so and so.......mates we aint.humbug,now im sulking,what a collection Andy the mind(sorry my brain)boggles at these incredible wonders...ps where do live im coming round matey boy....regards Dave.

Very nice collection.
    chris

?

Very nice collection.

?

Thanks for the kind remarks gents, it's just a shame that it seems I'm going to be so limited with space in this new place. I've had to leave a few out, a Navy lid and a 1917a1 that I wish I could fit in here that I will miss having on display. Oh well, such is life, and it's nice to have most of my "boys" here with me. I've also lost a Korean Marine lid with a salty cover, it seems to have gone AWOL in the move.

Best Regards,

Andy

?

Some Of My M1's

Edit:

Still work in progress, the top and bottom shelves will have some military maps, but I'm slowly getting there.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I managed to grab a few of my Brit/Commonwealth helmets tonight to join me and my M1's in the new place. Cool-looking floating shelf thingies kindly put up there by my son in law. He's a good lad, and obviously has a level head too.
    Running out of stands though.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Of My M1's   Some Of My M1's  

Some Of My M1's  
    Last edited by aj4010; 01-25-2013 at 01:04 AM.

WOW, that is one hell of a collection!!!

?

Quote by Matt F View Post
    WOW, that is one hell of a collection!!!
    Thank You!

Best Regards,

Andy

Very very nice collection!....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast