Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Some photos of my (very) small collection

Article about: by Gwar Emo.. How have you been ?? Great pictures.. The Luftwaffe buckle on the top left... Any back pictures ??... Gwar Hi Gwar! I am well, thanks! How about yourself? You can drop me an e-

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Very nice, Erno. We all started with one item, and you have that beat! As long as it's authentic, that's all that matters.

What are those little round things with hakenkreuz in the middle? They look great!

Mark
    Thank you, Mark! Hehe, those little round things? Those are an addiction.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some photos of my (very) small collection
    P
    Many

As the saying goes... From little Acorns, mighty Oaks grow. A very nice collection and thanks for showing.

?

Thanks, guys!

Congratulations Rick on what will hopefully develope into a very nice collection one day!
    You have a good start. I started with two badges, my father's EK II and Panzerkampf Abzeichen in silver. All it takes is time and money.
    Ralph.
    P.S. Might I suggest that if you are going to take photos of your Riker cases, simply remove the front and you will eliminate the glare.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks, Ralph! Yes, money is right. This is a bad hobby for someone as cheap as I am, but it's fun to make a good find for a good price.

I will definitely have to take some photos with the tops of the cases removed, so you guys can actually see what's inside. They're hanging on the wall at the moment, but I will get some better pictures posted soon.

Always open a case to take photos. If you lose items someday you'll be glad to have the picts. Nice start. The large DAF wheel is most impressive. Did you mount it on the wood? Thanks for posting!

?

Quote by der alte oberst View Post
    Always open a case to take photos. If you lose items someday you'll be glad to have the picts. Nice start. The large DAF wheel is most impressive. Did you mount it on the wood? Thanks for posting!
    That is a very good tip! I have individual photos of all my items for that very reason.

Thanks! The DAF cogwheel is on its original bakelite base. The wheel itself is aluminum. I think it is a desk ornament or some sort of award, but I haven't been able to find any concrete information on it.

?

Some photos without the lids on the Riker mounts:

Some photos of my (very) small collectionSome photos of my (very) small collection

?

Emo.. How have you been ?? Great pictures.. The Luftwaffe buckle on the top left... Any back pictures ??... Gwar

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast