Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some Rare PAB Pickups

Article about: I picked these up over the last few weeks. Since I dont post here too often I figured I would try to start by sharing some new PAB's. I've had quite a stroke of luck securing some of these.

Default Some Rare PAB Pickups

I picked these up over the last few weeks. Since I dont post here too often I figured I would try to start by sharing some new PAB's. I've had quite a stroke of luck securing some of these. Especially both grades of GWL's with the original hardware intact and the always elusive Hymenn in tombak.

Here's a list of all the PAB's. I hope the attachments put them in order. (I'm still getting used to this forum).

GWL (Silver) GWL (Bronze)

A.S. "Large Font", Juncker "Porsche"

Hymenn (Bronze)

Assmann "Cupal", Wurster

EWE (Bronze), EWE (Silver)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Rare PAB Pickups   Some Rare PAB Pickups  

Some Rare PAB Pickups   Some Rare PAB Pickups  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Rare PAB Pickups
    P
    Many

?

In the last few weeks?? Wow, love the Porsche and Hymenn. Congrats on being able to acquire these beauties and for sharing them with us. That EWE Silver is just gorgeous too

You have posted some very nice examples of some harder to find PAB's.
    Congrats on adding these to your collection!
    Since you are not posting for authentification, I will move this thread to the Collections and Displays section.
    Please see here,
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    You have posted some very nice examples of some harder to find PAB's.
    Congrats on adding these to your collection!
    Since you are not posting for authentification, I will move this thread to the Collections and Displays section.
    Ralph.
    Thank you. Sorry. Still learning this forum.

Thanks for the compliments. I really don't soley collect these PABs. I collect badges in general. But once I was offered these I jumped on em.

Lovely original badges Wyatt!

The twin pair of GWL's are exceptionally nice, as is the large font A.S. badge, I covet those especially. My other favourites are the Assmann cupal, the Hymmen tombak and the zinc Juncker, which I already own. I need to get myself the EWE badges, but there's so many other distractions in this particular field of collecting as i'm sure you'll agree!

Thanks for sharing these, it's made my day.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by Wyatt1939 View Post
    Thank you. Sorry. Still learning this forum.

Thanks for the compliments. I really don't soley collect these PABs. I collect badges in general. But once I was offered these I jumped on em.
    Hello Dave,
    No problem, I have taken that into account.
    I would have jumped on some of them immediately as well. I don't solely collect PAB's either, but they are my main interest. I have bought one or two from you before.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Some very nice PKA's there indeed, congrats. Stewy

Thanks for the comments guys. I also managed to score a very nice Juncker "25" as well last week. I'll have it on Thursday at the MAX. I'll post it up once I get it.

If anybody here is going to the MAX, stop by my tables and say hi!

very nice lot.

Very nice pieces.