Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

some stuff from my private collection

Article about: Not trying to be an arse but almost everything I see is fake or fantasy. Is this a serious thread?

Default some stuff from my private collection

some stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collectionsome stuff from my private collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some stuff from my private collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: some stuff from my private collection

Looks nice, but i dont like a few items. Can you do closeups?

I would do individual threads on some items if you want to know if they are legit or not. I fear a few of them look pretty obviously fake

?

Can you post more pictures on the luger?

I agree with the above comments...although nicely photographed, there are fakes to be seen...the Totenkopf buckle for sure.
    cheers, Glenn

?

Peter, I hope you are aware that there are many fake pieces in your collection?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

also the stamps seem to be known fakes

Thanks for sharing! Looks like you've got some nice items there, lots of very display-worthy paperwork etc. but, I have to agree with the others here, I am seeing some bad/questionable items as well... One item I can say is bad with certainty is the Hitler 1933 enamelled badge, total fantasy design afaik. Maybe you knew this already but yeah... it is what it is. Do you have close-ups of the gorgets and the golden party badge?

Agreed you have some great items you should be proud of. However I see a lot of "eBay" fakes. I'd suggest purchasing from trusted dealers. I'm sure you got your items for cheaper than the common dealers price, but it has cost you a lot more due to many are reproduction you now have including your armband and propaganda papers from your other thread. Your in the right place friend. I'd suggest posting items here before purchasing them in the future. Happy collecting.

?

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    also the stamps seem to be known fakes
    Add onto that the combat badges, the Totenkopf cloth items, the SS pin back badge, the SS Soldbuch, the EKs, the Ritterkreuz, the arm shields, the SS Leistungsrune, the pieces in the Guderian riker mount..............

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast