Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SOS 2020 pickups

Article about: with this only being my 2nd time attending the SOS i'm decently pleased with what I got. I was able to pick up a Fallshirmjager Fliegerbluse, a first model Luftwaffe dagger, a Luftwaffe belt

?

Default SOS 2020 pickups

with this only being my 2nd time attending the SOS i'm decently pleased with what I got. I was able to pick up a Fallshirmjager Fliegerbluse, a first model Luftwaffe dagger, a Luftwaffe belt and buckle, a set of hangers for my Heer officers dagger and a etched Kriegsmarine dagger with the original tassel. While my haul was no where near what many others got, I'm still over the moon over it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS 2020 pickups  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS 2020 pickups
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I think that's a pretty great haul.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Looks like a Good Time was had by you.
    I beat you had a smile on your face on the ride home!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

TWS
    ?

That's a good show. I stopped someone in the aisles to take a quick peek at a first model Luftwaffe dagger they had just purchased on Saturday afternoon, so that may have been you.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

for the first 5 hours of the ride home I was smiling!, for the next 4 however I was getting a little stir crazy...

?

That wouldn't have been me Todd, I purchased mine on Thursday.

Looks like your did well indeed. Got the scoop from members over at K98k Forum. Really have to know what your buying these days. Am sure at the SOS show more legit sellers I would hope. Thanks for sharing.

?

I'm sorry but what do you mean you got the scoop from members at the K98k forum?