recently I started collecting Soviet badges, I have 200 or so at the moment most of which I found at a charity shop, I think they are all between the 50s and 2000.
If anyone has any more info on these or any badges of there own I'd love to see them.
From left to right. Then bottom row.
2. Leningrad .Reverse- ц-15k (lz)
3. 'Summer Palace Leningrad' .Reverse> ц-10k (l z)
1. Karl Marx?? .Reverse> (sh z)
2. Peter the Great ? .Reverse> k ju f
1. BGTO .Reverse> M33
2&3.. Sportman soldier 1 (2 variations) .Reverse> 3s3
4. Sportman soldier 3 .Reverse> 3s3
5. Class 2 (silver). Reverse> (track symbol) (scratched in 'dmb 88')
6. Class 3 (Silver). Reverse> v h o
7. Sportman soldier 2 (gold). Reverse> 3s3
8. Class 2 (gold). Reverse> (track symbol)
9. Class 3 (gold). Reverse> (track symbol)
1.'завод имени 100 A.M. горького зеленодолок' 100th anniversary of a battleship? .Reverse> n/a
1.'History of USSR aviation' Ilyushin IL12 1946 .Reverse> 20k
2. the flight of TU 144 (post 1968) .Reverse> (tp zk) 10 kop
3. Unknown 2 plane badge .Reverse>(track symbol) ц 15k
1. Lake Teletskoye (In the Atlai Mountains) .Reverse> ц25k
1. Sevastopol 1941 -1942 .Reverse> ц18k
I will add more later.