Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

soviet display

Article about: my soviet display , some medal come from KHARKOV , KIEV and ODESSA . i have 2 , 50 years CCCP in silver with maker mark 925 and one 60 years not silver but heavy metal ..

Default soviet display

my soviet display , some medal come from KHARKOV , KIEV and ODESSA . i have 2 , 50 years CCCP in silver with maker mark 925 and one 60 years not silver but heavy metal ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soviet display   soviet display  

soviet display   soviet display  

soviet display  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement soviet display
    P
    Many

Default Re: soviet display

That is a nice collection!! Where did you get that display case?

Kar98k
    ?

Hello, NSDAP42. You have a nice collection of Soviet-era medals. Do the Soviet "Pasports" actually list some of those medals? I also have a number of Soviet-era collections of medals, and I do like to have the Pasports that match the medals. I shall have to pull the glass trays out of the closet and take some photographs. I shall get back to you on this subject. Cheers to you, Kar98k.

the passport is not for medal ! its civil passport ! for diplay , my friend give to me

top left ! its cover passport !!! top right Passport 1983 from man born in 1967

Unhappy Re: soviet display

I buy one medal with passport( in Kiev ) BUT the seller change the number insie passport for sell more !!!! i not make attention!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soviet display   soviet display  

soviet display  

Noor
    ?

Very nice! Whats the "For Bravery" and "For Military Merit" medals numbers? I love those awards!

bravery number2823006 , military merit no number ... pic with UKRAINE deputy badge

Hi Pierre

I must have missed this thread. These are very well displayed, congratulations. Here is my Soviet displays, there are no 'rare' medals in them, but I like them anyway:

Greetz

Nick VR

?

Both collections in my eyes are stunning,very well displayed gentlemen..the colors are amazing.