Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet Display

Article about: Here's my little corner dedicated to Soviet items, something I cared little about in my first months of collecting anything and everything, but now I have zoned in on three things: Canadian-

Default Soviet Display

Here's my little corner dedicated to Soviet items, something I cared little about in my first months of collecting anything and everything, but now I have zoned in on three things: Canadian-British WWI, German WWII and Soviet Cold War items, and since Soviet NOS items are easy to find, I managed to scrape together this display for a decent price.

Soviet Display

Top shelf includes NOS Soviet SSH40, 1984 Soviet Pilotka, and a Soviet Naval Cap I can't find much info on. Underneath that I have a NOS GP-5 Gas mask with original 40mm filter that contains asbestos which will probably kill me later on in life if I wear it, some bullet casings I found underneath my cabin, NOS Belt and two Mosin Nagant Ammunition Pouches from the Cold War era..

There are few good bargains out there, they said, you'll never find one, they said..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Display
    P
    Many

?

Like the Navy hat. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Always nice to see Soviet displays! German ones are great, but they seem to be the most common choice among collectors by far. I actually have both in my own collection room, set up on two halves of the same wall. A nice juxtaposition. You'll find it makes it far harder for visitors to accuse you of having ulterior motives for collecting 'Nazi stuff'.

B.B.

GP-5 Gas mask have activated carbon and cotton in the filters, not asbestos but still not good for you. If the cotton filter lining inside the cap is fine then there is nothing to worry about but i would not advise breathing through it.
    Morris