Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

Article about: I recently started collecting Spanish civil war and WWII Blue Division items to supplement my TR collection. I picked up this great medal bar containing Spanish Order of Military Merit with

?

Default Tercio de montejurra post card

Interesting Post card depicting the "Tercio De Montejurra" Carlista brigades that mobilized in Pamplona in 1936 against the Republican army. The Post Card indicates a long tradition of service depicting different ages of soldiers fighting against the communists and anarchists.

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

CLICK ON LINK Tercio de Requet
    Last edited by Aldo; 04-13-2018 at 10:45 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Frente De Juventudes

Frente De Juventudes Propaganda Post Card

Humorous post card depicting a Nationalist soldier in full kit

?

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

?

Default Year End Collection Update

Hello Gents, I wanted to recap my year in collecting and to give thanks to this forum as an outlet to share my hobby with everyone. It's been a great year for my hobby as I continued adding to my TR and stickpin collection. I also branched out into the militaria of Spain with an emphasis on the civil war, the Blue Division Spanish volunteers and the Franco era. This new collection has really renewed my interest and made the hunt for new items thrilling once again. Thank you to everyone who has viewed and commented on this thread. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Cheers, Al

?

Default Falanges Juveniles de Franco (Franco's Phalanx Youth Shirt) 1940-1944

I just received a late Christmas present in the mail from Spain, a 1940's Franco youth shirt sans insignia. I assembled the insignia from my collection to recreate a proper youth shirt from the early 1940's.

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer CollectionSpanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

JMM
    ?

What a great present. Not easy to find and not cheap either.
    Congrats. Looks great!

Last edited by JMM; 12-26-2017 at 11:37 PM. Reason: photo added

?

Default ‘Escuadrilla Azul’ Blue Squadron Photo Card

I picked up this nice postcard like photo depicting the Spanish Volunteer pilots of the "Blue Squadron" that served on the Russian Front. The photo is twice the size of a tobacco card and in excellent condition.

Photos courtesy of ww2aircraft.net Forum

Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection Spanish Civil War / Blue Division Volunteer Collection

?

Default Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

?

Default Devocionario Militar

I picked up this Military Devotional book dedicated to the Nationalist soldiers and Hospitals on the front. The book came with a beautifully enameled donation pin in the shape of a cross. The book is dated November 20, 1938 and is filled with prayers and verses for the soldiers. The back cover has patriotic slogans for "Arriba Espana y Franco" I also found a small clipping inside dated March 25, 1939 that contained a hymn for the "Flechazos" in blue shirts referring to the Falange soldiers.

?

Default Republican Insignia

I also picked up a few insignia in the form of a Republican flag stickpin and miniature Republican pilot wings. Most of the items in my collection represent the Nationalist troops under General Franco so I thought it was time to start balancing it out with some opposition items.

Here is the Republican pilot wing alongside Nationalist pilot insignia

Allocated to a new display box with some of my other pins

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast