Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Collection - Rossi

Article about: Here are all my SS Items in my collection. I recently added at the bottom 3 SS collar tabs & Sleeve Patch Eagle. Thought I would add photos of them to all my SS Collection items to keep

?

Default SS Collection - Rossi

Cataloged here are the SS Items in my collection. I recently added at the bottom 3 - SS collar tabs & 1 Sleeve Patch Eagle. Thought I would add photos of them to thread as well.

SS items can be tough and I did my share of reading books and threads before buying. There are many people I would like to thank. First my Late Grandfather, John Telesmanich, Bando / Beaver, Bob Coleman, Sgt. John Pittman and Bill Shea. They all have contributed in some fashion as I worked towards procuring good authentic quality SS items into my collection over the years. We are only as good at times as the quality people around us. I have learned a lot and am grateful.

Now for a chained SS and Visor which are on the bucket list. Hope you enjoy.

Rossi

SS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - RossiSS Collection - Rossi
    Last edited by Rossi; 10-13-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Collection - Rossi
    P
    Many

Nice!!!

Great collection of many nice items.
    John

Not a stinker in the bunch. It is always nice to see the genuine article. Great reference thread.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Well presented Rossi and well done for being gracious in your acknowledgement of the support granted you by fellow forum members.

Carl

?

Default Humbled

Thank you guys. Means a lot.

Rossi

Very nice items and superb photography.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

CBH
    ?

Great group Rossi, and nicely presented thanks for sharing.

Very nice assemblage Kirk...but please pardon me for asking..what is it on the side of this SS manns face? .......Spider?

SS Collection - Rossi

I am cursed for always looking for details in all that is posted
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

That is called a Stag Beetle. Picture and data here. Stag beetles are one of the most spectacular looking insects in Britain, named because the male’s large jaws look just like the antlers of a stag. As well as being one of the largest they are sadly rare beetles. Stag beetles and their larvae are quite harmless. He looks like he could have been made by the "Eick"HORN" firm with those pinchers

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Collection - Rossi  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Collection - Rossi 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast